Reviews for Annunciation
GunsAndMagic chapter 1 . 2/18
I just laughed out loud for 3 minutes straight and had to work hard to keep quiet since it is so late where I am. Thanks! :)
LoveGlutton chapter 1 . 1/22/2014
Pffffffttt xd kunzie you know just what to say
ELinkA chapter 1 . 4/18/2012
So cute))
bashfulglowfly chapter 1 . 12/31/2011
Poor Makoto! I like the concept of the Senshi have certain "issues" while they are pregnant.

Good job.
Pyric chapter 1 . 2/27/2009

I love your work

so much

you are the greatest MakoxNeph writer

Such a good idea, too! not to mention entertaining and hilarious

yay for you

and all of your wonderful MxN stories
monstermunch3435 chapter 1 . 1/19/2008
Ha Ha Ha! Love it, hilarious. You don't find many decent stories like this. Its brilliant!
apostrophus chapter 1 . 12/16/2007
omfg LOL *Dies* That was great! Poor Mako-chan... *Pats her, but gets zapped* X_X

Nice job on writing the men; they were hilarious. Especially Jed. *High-fives him*

~Amunet 8D
BleedingAngel91 chapter 1 . 11/25/2007
hahahaha i loved this story! it made me giggle! keep up with the great work! :)
Dragoon-Yue chapter 1 . 6/3/2007
Is this just a one-shot? Or will you be continuing it?
Venus Smurf chapter 1 . 1/19/2007
This was adorably funny. What a wonderful look into their lives! Well done.
elianthos chapter 1 . 12/5/2006
light-hearted, humourous and sweet. *Happy squeals*

really, it's a lovely reading, and long enough to be satisfying, short enough not to make your teeth caved. Just perfect V
JL Light chapter 1 . 12/3/2006
Good job! Love the plot bunny here, a very amusing and lighthearted read. Normally I prefer chaptered fics, but I think that in this case, a one-shot works perfectly. And Kunzite's last comment! Ha! Priceless.
Elara chapter 1 . 10/11/2006
So, I love this story... and I just happened to finish reading your bio. I have never, ever read something that sound so me... that I just want to shake you hand... You're wonderful...
WickedWickedDame chapter 1 . 10/5/2006
Very cute tale. I love Rei and Jed's banter, Mina and Kunz's gestures of affection; Ami and Zoi; and especially Makoto and Neph's sweetness. AW
MistyWing chapter 1 . 9/19/2006
0 reviews? Let me fix that.

This definitely dashed all depressing thoughts and placed a smile on my face. Babies and pregnant mommies always make me happy, jumpy, energized, and excited. (I get excited when a new edition comes along you know? Not many babies in my family, except for me.) That humor truly spices up the story. I love your work! And you deserve a lot more reviews loaded with better comments than this.