Reviews for The Road is Rough
Susan82 chapter 8 . 9/14/2006
I found myself thinking, "Aw, Dean!" numerous times during this chapter. Although I'm forever a Sam girl, I'm really enjoying your portrayl of Dean. The brotherly concern is touching, yet not over the top. Wonderful!
Black Roses chapter 8 . 9/14/2006
Hey, hey,hey! This rocked, as usual. So. Dean is still blurry. Both are still angsty. Mr. Tennell was awesome. Sammy still sick? Hope so. Oh, that was evil. Oh well, the boys can deal. Keep goin', I love this!
calcium77 chapter 8 . 9/14/2006
It is never a mistake to post too many chapters!

Loved the fight! And the making up!
whimseyrhodes chapter 8 . 9/14/2006
Hey there, yippee for me that you update so fast! One whoopsie I found: how did Dean look at the caller ID and know who it was, his eyesight is too bad for that. (I'll just pretend it was Sam, ok? ok, FIXED! :D...) Otherwise...moremoremoremoremoremore...etc, and so on, and so forth.

ambigousAnonymity chapter 1 . 9/14/2006
I love this story, keep on writing!
wyle24 chapter 1 . 9/14/2006
I have really enjoyed this story so far. There is a strong connection with Sam and Dean that pulls the reader in and its something that I find very worthwhile. Thanks and I can't wait to read more.
ihearthotguys chapter 8 . 9/14/2006

i love this story.

i love how you are updating it-so many take over a monthe to post a single chapter, and i really hate that.

keep up the good work!
talon81 chapter 8 . 9/14/2006
poor sam he had no idea what he did! great chapter I can't wait for more! :)
Faye Dartmouth chapter 8 . 9/14/2006
Aww...I loved their talk in this one. How they hurt each other is so realistic-we are always hurt most by the ones we love the most. Dean's comment about Jess does seem unusually cruel, but with the amount of time these two spend together, that kind of insult is almost inevitable. But I loved the resolution. Dean's simple "I was scared." It just works.
SammyJaredfan chapter 7 . 9/14/2006
I loved it! Once I start reading this, I can't put it down. It's so exciting! I loved it at the end where Dean was taking care of fav part. Can't wait for more. Thanks for the review, it meant alot.
pmsdevil01 chapter 7 . 9/14/2006
that was good. can't wait for the next chapter.
Windyfontaine chapter 7 . 9/14/2006
Aw, your poor friend. I hope she doesn't walk barefoot on boardwalks now! Anyway, it was a good chapter as usual, and poor Sammy (again, lol). And um, maybe Dean should rein back the ghost taunting when the brothers aren't a hundred percent :) Have a great day.
Surplus Imagination chapter 7 . 9/14/2006
So they are both playing the 'not sick' game. Figures. And it's fun to read. It's great that you are update daily. Have you already finished the story? Thanks!
Onari chapter 7 . 9/14/2006
Another great installment. Long and juicy!

Update soon!

Blame the Cupcake chapter 7 . 9/13/2006
Well of course I like it. Maybe the chick got hit by a impala and thats why she's so pissed at them? Oh well I'm to tired to think about it. Sammy's so dead when he wakes up, and now he has a ghost stalker which would just creep me out.
256 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 .. Last Next »