Reviews for The Road is Rough
bally2cute chapter 2 . 9/9/2006
I bought season one of the show, and the more I re-watch episodes, the more I love Dean, so I was glad to see more of him here, even though he was acting completely strange. I guess watching a car wreck involving the most important things in your life, will cause anybody to reflect over past actions and priorities. I can't wait to learn more about this little girl. I can't wait to see what happens next!
ToriTheCritic chapter 2 . 9/8/2006
Ohh, i like this story and where it's going. I can't wait to read more. Update soon please!
Anora chapter 2 . 9/8/2006
Its looking pretty dang good. :D Can't wait for more!
laughandlove chapter 1 . 9/8/2006
Oh! Good job. I can see this getting really good...keep writing, and great job on your first fanfic!
Windyfontaine chapter 1 . 9/8/2006
Oh, I'm so glad you posted this here! It's really good, hope you don't mind if I read it again. Have a great day :)
Thru Terry's Eyes chapter 1 . 9/8/2006
so far so good.
melja chapter 1 . 9/8/2006
Cool, I really liked this! Update soon.

Mel
Carikube chapter 1 . 9/8/2006
Great start! Dramatic, well written, fantastic dialogue and you've got the characters pinned perfectly. I'm intrigued. Just what is that little girl, and did she mean to cause the crash? And is there significance in their being so far out in the middle of nowhere yet the ambulance arrives so soon? Questions, questions. I will lay the answers at your very capable fingertips. Can't wait for more!
Onari chapter 1 . 9/8/2006
Great start. Straight to my alert list!

xx
Blame the Cupcake chapter 1 . 9/7/2006
Woo! Just what I was in the mood for. Wonderfully written with a nice flow. Keep it up!
JRAismine chapter 1 . 9/7/2006
Poor Sammy! What a way to wake up! I really enjoyed this first chapter and am looking forward to an update soon. Thanks for sharing.
bally2cute chapter 1 . 9/7/2006
Great start, my interest is definitely piqued. Sammy whumping...good, little girl...not so much. I can't wait to see what happens next!
citiesofsouls chapter 1 . 9/7/2006
Haha, poor Sammy. Write more!
a2011 chapter 1 . 9/7/2006
O... please update this very soon-I'm hooked!
carocali chapter 1 . 9/7/2006
Well! That was quiet an interesting start! I think you did quite well for your first time out! I like the storyline and I can't wait to see what happens to the boys!

:D