Reviews for The Road is Rough
kateanddin chapter 11 . 5/1/2013
I really thought it was one of Sam's dream/vision. All the way till the dot! Well done though, that was a good idea
kateanddin chapter 2 . 4/30/2013
hu! What's up with Dean? I mean I get he feels guilty and had a hell of a scare for Sam but still...
LISABABY71 chapter 12 . 4/26/2012
Absolutely amazing story! I dont know where your inspiration comes from, but damn, that was a great story to read. Very interesting and just gripping enough to keep ones attention. I loved the interaction between Sam and Dean while dean was taking care of his brother, and it did not seem too sappy to be unbelievable either. Great job with the writing and hope to see more. Lisa
ccase13 chapter 12 . 9/22/2011
I enjoyed the excellent adventure with the evil ghost and the benevolent spirit. Your first story was very true to the show.
spnlittlebro chapter 1 . 7/14/2011
Congratulations! You have been recced at spn_littlebro!

( . )
Sjoeks chapter 12 . 4/13/2011
This was an awesome story and a real welcome change for all the studying I've been doing for the past few days (unfortunately, there's a whole lot more for me to study -_-' )

but anyway: amazing story :) I loved it

- Lune x
Hermione's Shadow chapter 12 . 4/15/2010
that was an awesome story!
Hermione's Shadow chapter 4 . 4/14/2010
aww, but Jensen Ackles dress as a cowboy is so unbelievably hot!
Angel Spirit chapter 12 . 1/18/2009
Hehe, the ending made me grin, I have to admit that I really liked how you had Dean pointing out that they were on team 'good'. So they both get out alive...with only a few owies " *snickers* poor Sam...I always have to laugh when I watch an episode, he DOES always seem to be the one who gets strangled or something of that measure, hmm...? (And it's usually big brother Dean to the rescue too, I will sheepishly admit that those scenes are the best!) I loved Dean's reaction to when Ben accidentally told him about the grill for the Impala...'waves a go Sammy flag' Sam's good deed finally came through! Yay! I really liked this, I can't wait to check out your other fics and it looks like you have quite a few too...I think I'm going to be one busy/happy reader ~v
Angel Spirit chapter 8 . 1/18/2009
I *really* like how this story is going so far, I'm glad that I found it! It's always nice to find a fic that has both the brothers acting in character and staying true to the elements of the show itself...I really like how you dive into Dean's emotional side a little more, making him *really* face his issues (even though he still runs away from some of them XD ) without being *too* overemotional and still letting him be Dean...*reads what she wrote* LOL! That probably doesn't make any sense...but anyway..." The brotherly protectiveness that the two have with one another is awesome too, I like how Sam's equally concerned and watching out for Dean as Dean is doing the same for him. I havith the feeling that while things are looking up at the moment, that it *might* not last...there's still ghost girl for them to have to take care of, and I know *I* agree w/Dean in the fact that I don't like how she's set her eyes on Sam! *eagerly clicks on the next chapter*
alexisabove chapter 12 . 12/14/2008
Amazing story.

It took me forever to find a story on here that i actually wanted to read the whole thing.

You did really well at the details of the relationship between the two brothers and the atmosphere was actually really uncomfortable during the fights. AMAZING! haha.

Plus, the girl actually really creeped me out P

well done, i loved it!
lucym chapter 12 . 5/11/2008
Woah. I'm still trying to reclaim my breath here, give me a sec...

OK, I'll start it off slow... that story was brilliant!

I'm completely confident in saying that this fic is in the top 5 fics I have ever read for Supernatural, and trust me, I have read a lot! And a lot of good ones, but this one was just incredible!

The brother relationship - absolutely beautiful. You had exactly the right amount of fights and hurt/comfort in there, and you did all of it perfectly. I loved this story about Milwaukee where Dean hurts Sam so badly for saying something horrible about their Dad, and I love how he patched him up afterwards and how Sam felt even more protected with Dean there. Not to mention how well you wrote both characters. I swear, this could have been an episode of Supernatural and I would have believed it. Sam and Dean in this fic are Sam and Dean in the show. You did it extremely well.

I just love the little details that make your fics so wonderful. Like the part where the librarian mentions something about waking up to a car crash, and Dean immediately thinks of Sam waking up to a car crash, that's just amazing how you link everything like that.

I was glued to this story from start to end. I have to reiterate that I loved the fights. They were perfect and they set the scene up for the hurt/comfort which was great - Sam giving Dean the parts he needed for the impala and saying how grateful he was for Dean taking care of him, and then Dean getting embarrassed - absolutely adorable.

Kyriebess - I can't thank you enough for this story. I really, really enjoyed it. :)
Evildarkwolf chapter 12 . 3/27/2008
your a verry good writer i loved this storie
Rat chapter 12 . 2/19/2008
that was great. I loved the Sam and Dean interaction and you are really good at keeping them in character and true to the show.
tanpopo no hana chapter 12 . 1/7/2008
I feel rather ashamed of only leaving a review now. Normally I review most chapters if I like a story this much. The thing is that I don't know the supernatural TV series (I know I know... please don't hit me) so I felt a little awkward about commenting. This was the third or fourth fanfiction I read about it and - wow. I don't know what to say. I read like a novel.

Kudos!