Reviews for The Road is Rough
lucym chapter 12 . 5/11/2008
Woah. I'm still trying to reclaim my breath here, give me a sec...

OK, I'll start it off slow... that story was brilliant!

I'm completely confident in saying that this fic is in the top 5 fics I have ever read for Supernatural, and trust me, I have read a lot! And a lot of good ones, but this one was just incredible!

The brother relationship - absolutely beautiful. You had exactly the right amount of fights and hurt/comfort in there, and you did all of it perfectly. I loved this story about Milwaukee where Dean hurts Sam so badly for saying something horrible about their Dad, and I love how he patched him up afterwards and how Sam felt even more protected with Dean there. Not to mention how well you wrote both characters. I swear, this could have been an episode of Supernatural and I would have believed it. Sam and Dean in this fic are Sam and Dean in the show. You did it extremely well.

I just love the little details that make your fics so wonderful. Like the part where the librarian mentions something about waking up to a car crash, and Dean immediately thinks of Sam waking up to a car crash, that's just amazing how you link everything like that.

I was glued to this story from start to end. I have to reiterate that I loved the fights. They were perfect and they set the scene up for the hurt/comfort which was great - Sam giving Dean the parts he needed for the impala and saying how grateful he was for Dean taking care of him, and then Dean getting embarrassed - absolutely adorable.

Kyriebess - I can't thank you enough for this story. I really, really enjoyed it. :)
UnicornLoki chapter 12 . 3/27/2008
your a verry good writer i loved this storie
Maimat B chapter 12 . 2/19/2008
that was great. I loved the Sam and Dean interaction and you are really good at keeping them in character and true to the show.
tanpopo no hana chapter 12 . 1/7/2008
I feel rather ashamed of only leaving a review now. Normally I review most chapters if I like a story this much. The thing is that I don't know the supernatural TV series (I know I know... please don't hit me) so I felt a little awkward about commenting. This was the third or fourth fanfiction I read about it and - wow. I don't know what to say. I read like a novel.

Kudos!
IheartSam7 chapter 7 . 8/30/2007
aw poor sammy. I love it. poor dean too! I love this story-you are so good at capturing the relationship with the brothers!
IheartSam7 chapter 6 . 8/30/2007
That was so good- the banter between Dean and the Dr. Fleischmann wanna be lol I totally loved it!
IheartSam7 chapter 5 . 8/30/2007
aw so good. i love sam!
IheartSam7 chapter 4 . 8/30/2007
oh joy. it makes me so happy to read your stories. you have the brothers nailed.
IheartSam7 chapter 3 . 8/30/2007
so good. so good.
IheartSam7 chapter 2 . 8/30/2007
i love it!
IheartSam7 chapter 1 . 8/30/2007
Have I mentioned how incredibly much I love this story. It's my 4th time reading it-I wait a month between readings lol- but I just realized I had never commented on how delicious it is!
Deanaholic1 chapter 12 . 8/27/2007
hey so i jst read this story and wanted 2 let u no tht is was great...really..really..awesome
Izzy4 too lazy to sign in chapter 12 . 7/18/2007
Very enjoyable story and well written.
GreySide58 chapter 12 . 6/4/2007
I enjoyed reading this, all of it. It took me a couple of nights, but I read all of it. Very good stuff. God Bless!
jenilee chapter 12 . 5/19/2007
Really enjoyed it, kept me guessing as to what was going on with the ghost.
260 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »