Reviews for The Road is Rough
tanpopo no hana chapter 12 . 1/7/2008
I feel rather ashamed of only leaving a review now. Normally I review most chapters if I like a story this much. The thing is that I don't know the supernatural TV series (I know I know... please don't hit me) so I felt a little awkward about commenting. This was the third or fourth fanfiction I read about it and - wow. I don't know what to say. I read like a novel.

Kudos!
IheartSam7 chapter 7 . 8/30/2007
aw poor sammy. I love it. poor dean too! I love this story-you are so good at capturing the relationship with the brothers!
IheartSam7 chapter 6 . 8/30/2007
That was so good- the banter between Dean and the Dr. Fleischmann wanna be lol I totally loved it!
IheartSam7 chapter 5 . 8/30/2007
aw so good. i love sam!
IheartSam7 chapter 4 . 8/30/2007
oh joy. it makes me so happy to read your stories. you have the brothers nailed.
IheartSam7 chapter 3 . 8/30/2007
so good. so good.
IheartSam7 chapter 2 . 8/30/2007
i love it!
IheartSam7 chapter 1 . 8/30/2007
Have I mentioned how incredibly much I love this story. It's my 4th time reading it-I wait a month between readings lol- but I just realized I had never commented on how delicious it is!
Deanaholic1 chapter 12 . 8/27/2007
hey so i jst read this story and wanted 2 let u no tht is was great...really..really..awesome
Izzy4 too lazy to sign in chapter 12 . 7/18/2007
Very enjoyable story and well written.
GreySide58 chapter 12 . 6/4/2007
I enjoyed reading this, all of it. It took me a couple of nights, but I read all of it. Very good stuff. God Bless!
jenilee chapter 12 . 5/19/2007
Really enjoyed it, kept me guessing as to what was going on with the ghost.
KATE chapter 12 . 4/22/2007
I HAVE JUST READ THIS AMAZING PIECE OF FICTION. I AM DYING TO READ MORE. IT IS SO WELL WRITTEN AND JUST TAKES ME AWAY FROM REALITY AS I AM READING. THATNKS!
justdoyourthing chapter 12 . 4/9/2007
Are you an author in real life? Cause there's only one word I can use to discribe this story. Amazing.
Catasauqua chapter 1 . 3/28/2007
You are a goddess! Everything you write is so unique and well told. Loved the GhostyGirl! Thank You.

Cat