Reviews for The Road is Rough
justdoyourthing chapter 12 . 4/9/2007
Are you an author in real life? Cause there's only one word I can use to discribe this story. Amazing.
Catasauqua chapter 1 . 3/28/2007
You are a goddess! Everything you write is so unique and well told. Loved the GhostyGirl! Thank You.

Cat
catchme21 chapter 12 . 3/27/2007
Ah...the story that started it all for me...lol...

I enjoyed reading it again! So...uh...you got any more stories in the works? *wink wink*

Kris
JenBurch chapter 12 . 3/26/2007
Hey, finished this is one day and loved it!

In this chapter, thought i'd point out that about the 7th paragraph from the end (counting up from the bottom) you've got both brothers sitting in the drivers seat. I know you meant passenger seat for Sam, because in the next paragraph Dean was driving, but thought I would let you know. :)

Thanks for the ride!
JenBurch chapter 7 . 3/26/2007
Heya,

Loved this chapter! Gotta love a pesky temperature to keep things interesting! lol

Reading on!
JenBurch chapter 6 . 3/26/2007
Yeah, I was ready to shoot the doctor! lol He was definitely well written!

I thought the ending was good, the fact Dean finally acknowledged the change of room as a good thing. Fair enough before he was more worried about Sam and how sick he was, but it was nice in the end to hear it.

:) Chapter 7 here I come!
JenBurch chapter 5 . 3/26/2007
Poor Sammy, trying to do something nice for his big brother after everything Dean had done for him, and not only is he sick and doesnt get to surprise him when he tells him about it, but Dean doesnt exactly react well with it either. Oh well, will find out soon enough!

Great chapter! lol I thought it was funny that the spots Sam was seeing were green! Like the wall paper! Was that deliberate?
JenBurch chapter 4 . 3/26/2007
He he he, dressed like a cowboy. I loved that bit!

I really liked this chapter. When I saw it was called The Breakdown, I figured that one of them was going to lose it and I thought, ooh that's gonna be a tough one to deal with. It's not a common occurence, but I think you really stayed true to character with it, and that it broke the accidents hold on Dean was perfect. Having to be the comforting, protective older brother again, and being useful to Sam, was probably the best thing to bring him to his senses.

This was my favourite chapter so far!
JenBurch chapter 3 . 3/26/2007
What a chapter? That was awesome! Getting their butts kicked by a 12 year old little girl ghost! lol This story really does just keep getting better and better!
JenBurch chapter 2 . 3/26/2007
This stories great! I cant wait to get through it, but I dont wanna get through it at the same time! lol

I love the brotherly stuff, and it's especially good when one of them is sick or hurt or in danger and the other has to come to their aid!

On to chapter three!
JenBurch chapter 1 . 3/26/2007
TraSan recommended this story to me to read - particularly since I live in Australia and we dont have season 2 yet and I dont wanna read spoilers and stuff.

Anyway, chapter one and I'm totally hooked!

Cant wait for chapter 2!
sentarla chapter 12 . 3/19/2007
great story. Was worried that the boys would never get out of there.

thanks!
Majs chapter 12 . 3/15/2007
Ok, so what am I supposed to do now? I think Ive read all of your stories doing the last couple of days, and now you've left me with nothing. Please tell me that you are working on a new story, for our boys in the wonderful world of Supernatural!

As with your other stories, I loved this one. And if it really was the first one you wrote, I must say that it didn't really feel much like it. I dont know, you just have a way to keep me captivated through the whole story. Like when Im practially half way through I think to my self, "wow, I hope she wont end this too soon" and then I look at how many chapters there are left, and I start smiling :o)

Some of all the stuff with the priest on the phone with Dean, just went straight over my head. I mean, I tried to understand, and went over it twice, still not understanding it all. But hey thats alright! I hate when the answers are handed to you on a silver plate, and I loved that you made me think for my self. I did get the general idea about what was going on though. So you didn't loose me completely.

Just one last thing... in the end of the last chapter it says: "Dean grumbled something and hopped into the driver’s seat. Sam laughed at his brother’s embarrassment and took his place in the driver’s seat."... that made me wonder... who is driving? Havent you placed both of them in the drivers seat? )
AquarianNightSky chapter 12 . 3/3/2007
Cool story. I waited until I finished to say anything. I think it's kinda pointless to comment on every chapter if the story is finished already. You did a good job. Can't wait to read some of your other work.

Toodles!

Sky
Tahra chapter 12 . 2/24/2007
Woah, that was a totally awesome story... I really enjoyed it, thanks for sharing it! (hug)
259 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »