Reviews for The Road is Rough
astalder27 chapter 12 . 1/8/2007
Oh wow, terrific job! I loved every chapter of this story! You have an amazing writing style and every paragraph flows to the next so nicely. I cant wait to read more of your works!

PS: Update "Look Inside" quickly, pretty please?
ohcEEcho chapter 12 . 11/29/2006
_ I really enjoyed reading this story, it was fantastically written! Amazing job!
nikki98499 chapter 12 . 11/25/2006
I really just love this ending! I love that they have a purpose now instead of a randomness that I kinda thought was maybe missing from the show! Excellent!
Lali-chan chapter 12 . 11/22/2006
Hey!

So I've rec'ced your fic in my sn comm.

Hope you don't mind.

community. livejournal sn_recs

Lali
Trish chapter 12 . 11/21/2006
Hello,

I love to read fan-fictions about my favorite shows. I have never left a comment or review before, but, I am doing it with you because I liked this story. Because, it was actually believable- it wasn't as far-fetched as some of the things I've read. This could of been an actual episode. So, nicely done.
Nana56 chapter 12 . 11/20/2006
I REALLY liked this story...just everything about it. The love, the worry, the misunderstandings, the fear...all of it. It was well written and I had a hard time leaving it this morning to go run some errands. Couldn't wait to get back to finish it!

Great job!
Yahari chapter 12 . 11/15/2006
OMG! THAT WAS FRIGGIN AWESOME! It was funny and exciting! and...just...OMG!
tvdinnersrule chapter 12 . 10/16/2006
Wow, i really liked this story. Im actually sad that its over, i loved it.
Alex chapter 12 . 10/12/2006
This was one of the most awesome sn fanfics I've ever read. Emotional, funny, exciting, worrying... It just blew my mind. I was on the verge of tears on chapter 11. Original, interesting, twisty.. Just think endless praise. Well done! Keep writing.

xx
laughandlove chapter 12 . 9/22/2006
I'm so sad this story's over! I loved it, it was one of the best I've read in a long while. I can't wait to see more from you, keep writing!
Brokenwind chapter 12 . 9/21/2006
This was an awesome finale! XD its the best finale i have every encontered this year. you get my reward of best ending and best story of the year. i'm really looking forward to new stories.

xDDxDD

Brokenwind
Dragonflysoul chapter 12 . 9/20/2006
Oh, that was FANTASTIC! WONDERFUL job! I enjoyed every minute! Thanks!
greensprinkles chapter 12 . 9/20/2006
WOW!im totaly speachless!the finale was so good.i loved the idea about them playing on "team good".i cant wait to R&R other stories from you!oh,and i get the choking fetish,i noticed a trend with sam and that too!lol.
SammyJaredfan chapter 12 . 9/20/2006
I loved it! I loved the whole story cuz it had so much of Dean taking care of hurt Sammy...my absolute favorite. I also enjoyed the hug in chapter 11, thank you! This is definitely one of my fav stories. I can't wait to read more of your stories, I think you are very talented! Until next time...
Windyfontaine chapter 12 . 9/20/2006
Ah, well the rewritten chapter is good but I had still liked the original anyway, but I'm glad you're happy with it now. It does flow. And the ending chapter was great, still a tiny bit of angst but also a good resolution-and of course I'm happy that the car is back to normal :) Will be looking forward to your next story, and I hope you have a wonderful week :)
242 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »