Reviews for Multiplicity
Shikuki chapter 1 . 12/28/2007
lol that was funny say thanks to MKL she's currently sitting next to me a suggested i read this _
Wolfy chapter 1 . 3/26/2007
Never would have expected that.

Remember to smile cuz' Jesus loves ya!~
TurtleFeathers chapter 1 . 3/20/2007
Poor Sora. _'
TenshiOnna chapter 1 . 2/17/2007
XD That was awesome. Goofy's getting it on heh? Ew... Nevermind, was gonna make bad joke but mental images have made me... *blarg*

And poor Sora. I never thought of the drive forms in that retrospect. I always... I dunno, I just accepted them for what they were, not what they did. Or how they did... Bad grammar, yes, deal. Anyways! Good story!
FrequencyQueen chapter 1 . 9/11/2006
That's funny! He's got a real problem, and it itsn't what his friends think it is. Therapy anyone?
Touzen chapter 1 . 9/8/2006
I liked it alot, you'd think that after fusing (or whatever the proper word is) with other people, Sora would get a littler confused. And I love that line at the end: I don't have a multiple personality disorder. I've just got multiple persons.

Good fanfic, very interesting, keep up all the good work!
TheSeer chapter 1 . 9/7/2006
I see what you're trying to do here, and obviously it's a good thing. I'm in a two-person system, and I've argued on forums that KH2 has elements of positive multiplicity in it. I'm totally in favor of people amplifying that in fanfics, to expose people to the idea that multiples aren't necessarily sick.

But I'm afraid the piece you actually accomplished wasn't very good. First of all, "show, don't tell." It's better to portray a functional system than to have your characters gripe directly, or to work empowered-multiplicity phrases right into the story. There should be a sense that Sora's life as a multple isn't all bad.

Second, it's much easier for most people to accept multiple people living in the same head if none of them are also singlets walking around somewhere. So you'd reach more people if you used Roxas instead of the walk-ins. It's fairly clear from the ending that he's canonically still in there, anyway. And besides, the best part of writing fanfics like this is that most everybody likes both Roxas and Sora. They'll naturally feel uneasy about them integrating (or "Roxas fading into nothing," which would be the IC way to put it.)

Third, the way the story came out, it almost comes off as a personal rant, not a fanfiction. I'm sure you didn't mean it that way, but that's how it sounds. To fix that, make the story more than just Sora talking to himself - set the scene, maybe have him talking to Riku, or Kairi, or Roxas. That will pull the reader into the world of the story, so that they forget about you personally.

I don't know about any other KH fic that goes directly for the theme that multiple people in the same head is okay. But I do know some that make serious use of the fact that Roxas and Namine are still in there, and show something of what it's like to be multiple. One is mine - well, mine and my headmate's, but written as "TheSeer" - called "Land, Sea, and Sky." It's about Roxas watching the relationships between Sora, Riku, and Kairi after they get back to Destiny Islands.

Another is "Do You Think They Had Hearts?" by lilacpurple. Careful with that one - it shows Riku being disturbed that Roxas and Namine still exist. But if you read carefully, it's clear that's not the author's opinion. I'm not sure if the author knows about real multiplicity or not, but either way it's a very good portrayal of the conflict between a member of a multiple and his headmate's uncomfortble-with-multiplicity friend.
Rehime chapter 1 . 9/7/2006
That was kind of funny. XD

Pretty good writing on your part.