Reviews for Death Star, the short chaptered version
Great!
dt chapter 1 . 6/15/2001
consider a different hobby
Becky bekybob13aol.com Hi chapter 2 . 6/15/2001
Ahhhhh yes...Alex and Demetre Skywalker...I remember them as if it was yesterday...lol Getting more exciting! More pllllllease... :)
obiwankatie when signed in chapter 1 . 6/14/2001
KOOL! I LIKE IT! _~...i wonder if i started a trend, with SW peeps coming to earth...i dunno...even ask jaina-jude-solo, i've been talking about it for the past half-year, i'm going nutz...
Critic-san chapter 1 . 6/14/2001
From the minute I heard the title, I expected another "Mary Sue"-type fic, with the author in the starring role. I certainly wasn't disappointed, then, to find that it likely centers around a teenager and her "real life" social circle. There is a major problem with all the new characters: an inability to relate to them. They are simply thrown in as if they were always part of the "regular" Star Wars universe, making it difficult to really care what happens to them. Suffering mostly, though, from a very dull and uninspired writing style, it might not be too bad with a rewriting.

I hope that you will take my advice constructively and use it to become a better writer in the future.
Sara and friend chapter 1 . 6/12/2001
Hey, ANYTHING in a highschool is freaky...this is getting interesting! lol
Kato when signed in chapter 1 . 6/12/2001
What going to happen? Wite it, I'm interested. Really!