Reviews for Kissing Away Pain
speadee chapter 1 . 9/26/2010
Good job showing how much they care about each other! Actually, if someone sprained their ankle, they would be sent to the nurse's office, and the nurse would take care of it.
you're running wild chapter 1 . 10/28/2006
Hey, hey- this is really good. It's adorable & I heart your characterisations. And that is so true- if you're about to cry and someone hugs you it just makes you want to bawl. I like how you got that down. \O/ score 5 for Shikawa. Hehe.
pinksnow chapter 1 . 10/21/2006
kawaii ficcie!
dark.retreat chapter 1 . 9/16/2006
simple, but the effect remains the same, none-the-less. This is one of my favorite pairings too, though I can't say which one I like the best yet...

Hope Eiji wasn't too heavy for Oishi. haha.
Statuess chapter 1 . 9/11/2006
Well, it's a good drabble for a de-rusting! There were a couple of mistakes, and the first sentense didn't read very smoothly, but it was very cute! - I enjoyed it.
Darth Claire chapter 1 . 9/8/2006
that was cute! Eiji and Oishi as always so adorable together. I love protective Oishi.
Old Fiat chapter 1 . 9/8/2006
Aw! That's sweet... C: Now I'm all happy. It could've done w/ some more description, but it's just a drabble so... I think this could become it's own fanfic, not that I would write it. I'm bad at yoai/shonen-ai, but you could squeeze some more out of this, some people have gotten away with less. ::big neon sign above head saying: IT'S HER! SHE'H GOTTEN AWAY W/ LESS!::

-Old Fiat