Reviews for Good Night Kiss
Guest chapter 3 . 12/21/2015
These r so cute!
Wassupdude chapter 5 . 4/5/2013
Hiii, I loved chpater 2: I could almost picture Sophie and her weed-killer in action trying to stop this man crazy enough to stop her wedding. One shouldn't meddle with Mad Hatters... *shakes head*
Anyways, the last drabble is really cute (though you have a typo in the last line, "being able to feel some part of her as 'he' drifted to sleep as well.") I like these kind of small stories where you can guess everything else by only readin a sentence.
Mii :3
- Sweet C
gummy09 chapter 5 . 9/15/2012
you've gotta admit though that Twinkle was adorable and super funny.
these were a fun read.
jblockk chapter 5 . 2/18/2009
awwh, he really does mean well.

really cute.
Bird of Hope chapter 5 . 1/22/2009
Well, i quite liked House of Many Ways. What didn't you like about it? I realise DWJ never writes proper sequels but i see nothing wrong with that, she's her own personafter all, she has the right to write aboutnew charectors if she wants. Anyway, Sophie was winning the arguments again which i liked and i preffered Charmain to Abdullah. I read it four times in my first week of owning it and a lot more since.

Still on this story i quite enjoyed it, you write them well, they arn't easy charectors to write, i never have because i'm always scared i'll be a disappointment to them. Sometimes i forget they arn't real, i'm atarting to think i should paint a reminder on my ceiling.
Ayjah chapter 5 . 8/16/2008
Aw love the snuggle at the end
phantome101 chapter 5 . 8/8/2008
short but sweet :)
lyrical-harmonies chapter 5 . 7/28/2008
Agreed, but it was better than Castle in the Air. Still, there should have been more romance. Good drabbles, by the way.
Silvara chapter 5 . 7/20/2008
(present) :)
Michi Leona chapter 4 . 12/16/2007
Very good, but they're sort of short. Can you write longer drabbles?
Ayjah chapter 3 . 11/6/2007
It is amazing how much you can say with so few words :)
Ayjah chapter 2 . 11/6/2007
LOL :)
Silvara chapter 3 . 10/21/2007
Aw! Too cute. But you know it already, don't you? Want can I say then... I will look for the next.
Silvara chapter 1 . 9/9/2007
Is it all? No more ficklets? é_è
Stel Argus chapter 1 . 3/15/2007
Short and sweet, lots of aws ] very good!