Reviews for Good Night Kiss
SweetCarnation chapter 5 . 4/5/2013
Hiii, I loved chpater 2: I could almost picture Sophie and her weed-killer in action trying to stop this man crazy enough to stop her wedding. One shouldn't meddle with Mad Hatters... *shakes head*
Anyways, the last drabble is really cute (though you have a typo in the last line, "being able to feel some part of her as 'he' drifted to sleep as well.") I like these kind of small stories where you can guess everything else by only readin a sentence.
Mii :3
- Sweet C
gummy09 chapter 5 . 9/15/2012
you've gotta admit though that Twinkle was adorable and super funny.
these were a fun read.
jblockk chapter 5 . 2/18/2009
awwh, he really does mean well.

really cute.
Bird of Hope chapter 5 . 1/22/2009
Well, i quite liked House of Many Ways. What didn't you like about it? I realise DWJ never writes proper sequels but i see nothing wrong with that, she's her own personafter all, she has the right to write aboutnew charectors if she wants. Anyway, Sophie was winning the arguments again which i liked and i preffered Charmain to Abdullah. I read it four times in my first week of owning it and a lot more since.

Still on this story i quite enjoyed it, you write them well, they arn't easy charectors to write, i never have because i'm always scared i'll be a disappointment to them. Sometimes i forget they arn't real, i'm atarting to think i should paint a reminder on my ceiling.
Ayjah chapter 5 . 8/16/2008
Aw love the snuggle at the end
phantome101 chapter 5 . 8/8/2008
short but sweet :)
lyrical-harmonies chapter 5 . 7/28/2008
Agreed, but it was better than Castle in the Air. Still, there should have been more romance. Good drabbles, by the way.
Silvara chapter 5 . 7/20/2008
(present) :)
Michi Leona chapter 4 . 12/16/2007
Very good, but they're sort of short. Can you write longer drabbles?
Ayjah chapter 3 . 11/6/2007
It is amazing how much you can say with so few words :)
Ayjah chapter 2 . 11/6/2007
LOL :)
Silvara chapter 3 . 10/21/2007
Aw! Too cute. But you know it already, don't you? Want can I say then... I will look for the next.
Silvara chapter 1 . 9/9/2007
Is it all? No more ficklets? é_è
Stel Argus chapter 1 . 3/15/2007
Short and sweet, lots of aws ] very good!
Bye. See ya. Or not chapter 1 . 10/23/2006
Aww!

LOL! The reference to "the dark bags under her eyes" has prompted three "Dark Circle Eye Treatment" adverts to pop up underneath the story XD

ANYWAYS! Thought it was really cute.

bb xx K.A.