Reviews for We Learned the Sea
Liking it so far!
Mcklynnzieg chapter 36 . 9/20
Loved this fic! This one felt a little different than others. Dramione is my otp, and this one was one of my favorites
Purple chapter 29 . 9/14
ARGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH FINALLY WHEN WE WERE GETTING SOME GOOD STUFF THE DESPAIR STARTS AGAIN.
Purple chapter 16 . 9/11
OMGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG HE WAS GOING TO SAY THANK YOUUUUUUUUUUUUU!DRACOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
Purple chapter 13 . 9/10
Dear writer,
Why are you portraing Draco in Hermione's view that he is the only one being rude and Hermione herself doesn't realize that she herself has been hurting him a lot more than she thinks.I just hope they can atleast be friends again.:
Purple chapter 6 . 9/9
I can already sense some mutual friendship growing between them.
hermionespolyjuice chapter 37 . 9/2
Love it so much!
Axis G chapter 5 . 8/26
I finished the chapter, but I don’t get how she could work with him after all that’s happened. Orders or not, he still did the deed. That’s unforgivable in my opinion. I don’t think I could push myself to read further because there’s a loud voice part of me not understanding the need for them to be in such proximity.

Aside from that though, the technical aspect of writing is very good!
tomascatts chapter 5 . 8/23
I liked this til I realized it was going to end up with Hermione in love with Draco, the man who murdered her parents. Sorry but no matter his reasons, it just would not happen for me. Louise Katz
ppphps chapter 35 . 8/23
I’ve been marathon-ly reading and finally reached to the end. Very well constructed plot! and yet even more detailed writing! I love every single chapter and how you display the characters. This is going to be on my list of favorite dramione fanfiction for sure Thanks for such a wonderful stories!
ppphps chapter 12 . 8/22
Good chooce Potter. Put silent charm to mute their fight. I can’t help laugh out when he replied that, it was.. so Harry
ppphps chapter 2 . 8/22
Wait! for real? did he kill those people!?
ppphps chapter 1 . 8/22
Wooow Only the first chapter and you have impressed me already. Can’t wait to continue
ashish123 chapter 37 . 8/14
Thanks a lot for this story. I wish you best of luck and happiness for future. Loved the story.
beautyberry chapter 9 . 8/11
Wait... are those people her parents and he just made it look like he killed them?
I really enjoy reading the story and am now off binge-reading the next chapters!
4,824 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »