Reviews for We Learned the Sea
lifeOFillusions chapter 24 . 7/8
Lol wow... easy death. Call Lord Voldemort half-blood. Seriously i cant stop laughing at that part. Hahaha and hes im reading the story after 12 years coz i miss draco and hermione. I wish they ended up together lol... are they gonna kiss soon? It’s been 24 chapters lol
Dramafan chapter 37 . 7/6
It was a beautiful ride and I can only thank you for sharing your story with us!
Dramafan chapter 15 . 7/5
It's been a great and heartbreaking but sweet chapter as always. I love it! Eagerly binge reading throuh the day and half of the night.
mckenziecd chapter 1 . 6/28
What an amazing story! Thank you!
Such an amazing fanfic. Honestly, I finished it in 2 days I couldn’t put it down. Your such a talented writer who pays attention to the detail in your writing to make it realistic. Can honestly say this is the only fanfic that’s made me cry. The chapter where Draco takes Hermione to the island made me weep like a baby and honestly only a talented writer can make me cry. I’ve read so many dramione fan fics and this is only one of the best. Also thanks for the epilogue (not only one but two! We’re so spoilt) it always finishes of the fic perfectly. I hope you continue writing and just yeah wow.
A fellow dramione shipper xx ;)
DallasWinstonLove chapter 36 . 6/21
well
how do i start
you know that feeling when you finish a really good book and there is this warm slightly sad feeling filli g you up
when you realize youve reached the end
and even if you reread it you will never feel that exact emotion again
BUT
you will remember it
every now and again
and you'll get that warm feeling again "they made it out okay, they will be okay"
and thats how i know this was an amazing fic worth reading
HPForever24 chapter 18 . 6/18
This is truly fascinating story! I can’t wait to see where you take it.
g-unitgurl93 chapter 20 . 6/17
What? Crying? Im not crying. Just something in my eye!
g-unitgurl93 chapter 18 . 6/17
I literally had less than 4 hours of sleep last night because I've been reading this, please don't kill him! Although it's too late to say that now. Anyway, love the story so far!
Dramione4life chapter 37 . 6/17
This story is AMAZING!
even the darkest of hearts(Draco Malfoy) have some light in them and what is more better than Hermione Granger bringing it out.
Jenna98 chapter 37 . 6/16
Fantastic fic! I know you wrote this 11 years ago but this is one of the best fanfic stories I have ever read (and I have read thousands)!

Thank you for sharing this fic with us!
smileforsun chapter 37 . 6/12
I waited until I'd read all your extra scenes and the analysis on your bio to review, so I'd have a complete picture here at the end. So, my thoughts:

1. Wow. Just, wow. This is a fantastic piece of work and I'm so glad you shared it with us.
2. I actually really liked that Hermione had all the other guys besides Draco. Of course I didn't want her to end up with any of them, but she deserves more than pining after the guy who killed her parents the entire story. Instead of Draco being the reason she didn't like any of them, maybe they could be mechanisms to propel her toward Draco?
3. I really don't think Hermione would let herself fall in love with the guy who killed her parents. Forgive him, sure. Have feelings that she couldn't avoid, absolutely. But her character is strong, and I think she'd consciously let those feelings fester before giving in to someone who took her parents away. So, for that reason, I would've loved for her to find out about her parents earlier - or at least have suspicions. Maybe that would ruin the grand reveal at the end, but maybe it didn't have to wait until the end to be important.

Thank you, thank you for letting me read this, flaws and all. I'm amazed at the world you've created and in love with the little house by the sea. I'm looking forward to reading your other works!
I read the things you wrote about this fic in your bio,but rest assured it wouldn't be the same without it,and I maybe wouldn't love it as much as I 've done great work,and I love it!
ynvellius chapter 9 . 6/9
if thOSe PeOpLe aRe who I thInk they aRe tHeN IM gonna sCREAK
GalwayGirl2 chapter 37 . 6/8
This has been a lovely story to stumble across even years later from when you wrote it. I know as a fanfic author myself that it is never too late to post a review. I look forward to working through the rest of your list and becoming enamored at your vision. Thank you for sharing!
4,569 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »