Reviews for We Learned the Sea
Sweet :-)
Gah, I so want to like this. It started off strong but Hermione quickly descended into OOC land. The story premise is interesting but it falls prey to all the stereotypical fanfiction tropes - inexplicable attraction right from the start, Hermione conveniently forgetting how devestated she is about her losses at random intervals, cliche “bonding” moments (seriously, Hermione can’t ever remember her own cloak?). Hermione saying research is boring? Hermione is a smart and strong character but in this story she’s portrayed as a temperamental teenager even though it’s set years after Hogwarts in the midst of a war.
Fridya chapter 22 . 8/22
Actually, some parts of the story are somewhat volatile, which don't make the readers feel pleasant.
But the merits of your book outweigh such flaws. So it's okay for me to read on.
Fridya chapter 21 . 8/21
Love the way Draco gently put Hermione on the large swing. I was almost coming for it.
I can ignore everything I dislike in the story only for this plot.
reallyseaweed chapter 37 . 8/21
Awe. They got three kids.
reallyseaweed chapter 36 . 8/21
I love this ending. Draco would always doubt himself for his happiness. But Hermione will always be there to remind him.
Fridya chapter 16 . 8/21
They are soooooooooooooooo cute!!!
I'll never regret that I fall in love with this couple.
reallyseaweed chapter 35 . 8/19
I love you?
reallyseaweed chapter 34 . 8/19
Come on. Draco is so dense
reallyseaweed chapter 33 . 8/19
The truth is revealed
reallyseaweed chapter 32 . 8/19
God. At least he got to kiss her
reallyseaweed chapter 31 . 8/19