Reviews for We Learned the Sea
Efam chapter 26 . 3/21
I just realised that in this and 'red memory' or whatever it was called, both the tragedies happened on feb 13th...
For Fawkes' Sake chapter 37 . 3/20
I really enjoyed this. It was lighthearted, but not fluffy. I think the author handled the characters well, and, although I guessed the ending from the first chapter, I enjoyed reading it all the way through. There were some parts that feel rushed and a couple that felt forced, but other than that it was well-written.
Efam chapter 18 . 3/20
(This is a thought from last chapter that i didn't write because I was too hasty in posting.)
With what Ron said about Luna, I'm waiting for when hermione is in a battle vs, say 5 death eater, Draco finds them somehow, goes ballistic and kills all of them.
Efam chapter 17 . 3/20
Efam chapter 12 . 3/20
The title is from chapter 12 of 'We Learned the Sea' by luckei1.
Efam chapter 11 . 3/19
As an Aussie, your best friends are smart. (Unless they think we chuck shrimps on barbies, we call them PRAWNS, people)
RinDarling chapter 1 . 3/19
i love the song..i love the lyrics...i love this i love everything about we learned the sea...if only it was rated m
You're such an amazing writer! Keep up the amazing work.
Efam chapter 5 . 3/18
Is ' said the spider to the fly' an actual saying?
Efam chapter 2 . 3/18
Are the spells for the unbreakable vow official?
Fire Fay chapter 5 . 3/16
I love every mention of Draco’s island lol
Fire Fay chapter 2 . 3/16
The first line of this chapter had me laughing for a long time. This was a really good chapter.
tennisdiva15 chapter 37 . 3/12
such an amazing story. good job!
tennisdiva15 chapter 35 . 3/12
a;hfawnkfailbcsuoahweruaweoryoawhf yayyyyyy they're finally together!
tennisdiva15 chapter 29 . 3/12