Reviews for We Learned the Sea
I really don't like this much angst in the stories I read. :(
LOVE LOVE LOVE THIS STORY
WRITE MORE DRAMIONE PLEASE IM BEGGING
Jess chapter 1 . 9/7
I'm not denying that this is well written but the concept of falling for the one who you think killed your own parents(no matter the truth), beyond forgiving or understanding, i just can not stomach it as much as I tried to understand. So many people seemed to love this story so it made me not to quit and read cuz i thought I could find where I could sympathize. But .. well there are over 7 billion people on earth after all so i think some people can fall in love with who they thought killed their parents...
Sheppy14 chapter 37 . 9/6
Loved your story!
Started this highly-talked-about fic yesterday and am loving it so far! I'm a little late though. However, this chapter really showed how good of a writer you are - I was truly so angry at Hermione when she was fighting with Draco. A lot of the conversation could be related to what goes on in daily life and the fact that you could bring out and evoke these emotions is incredible. Can't wait to see what's in store!
Renea13 chapter 15 . 8/29
How the FUCK did you just bring tears to my eyes with the word "hi"?! Oh my lord I'm done for.
CapKatyBlack chapter 37 . 8/27
Oh how I loved this! It was nice reading a fanfiction from ten years ago! But I can admit it is the best one on Hermione and Draco that I've read so far. It somehow lacked all the little flaws that the best ones I have read have had, it was complete in all ways...! Loved it loved it and would read it many more times! Though I can't believe that I'd never heard of it before but I'm glad I finally found it at the depths of 'S archive. Congratulations, and hope you go on writing! (Just checked your profile and am going to check out your most recent!) and thank you again for writing this! When the series wasn't even finished. I sometimes forgot that this story was written with no knowledge of the deathly hallows and it felt rather surreal to remember, hah. But it was perfect nonetheless!
Toward the end of chapter 28, Draco says to Hermione, "Granger, it's going to rain tonight. Not too hard, though." Does this have to do with Hermione telling Draco it was raining when he was in Azkaban? And that raining means she had a bad day? Maybe Draco is just upset that he will have to leave for a month, or maybe he didn't have a great day. Or Draco could just be protecting Hermione from the rain. Anyways, great story! Can't wait to re-read this again!
Lizzy-or-lazy chapter 37 . 8/23
Wow. This was AMAZING! I loved it! Thanks for sharing your story!
apple-min chapter 29 . 8/22
wow, this is probably the most anticipated chapter i've looked forward to compared to the rest. you can clearly tell there's so much character development since the start and i have to admit, the fluffy scenes made me squeal (and i nearly died when she took the initiative to- you know.)
Ffs chapter 26 . 8/22
We do say "dessert" in England, thank you very much.
Shallicoe chapter 37 . 8/21
I just read this whole story over the last week. It's wonderful 3
slytherinsal chapter 20 . 8/11
I'm surprised at the lack of song and dance about Harry suddenly reappearing
slytherinsal chapter 19 . 8/11
when my husband was really ill once I used to sing him to sleep. It's a very intimate thing
slytherinsal chapter 9 . 8/11