Reviews for We Learned the Sea
TJ0729 chapter 37 . 9/8
Lovely story. I think it’s funny to read the original author’s notes from 15 years ago when you were so thrilled about 30 reviews. Lol
hpfreak24 chapter 29 . 9/2
This episode made me cry….. beautiful story!
hpfreak24 chapter 9 . 9/1
Omfg! I knew it! It’s getting more interesting… i’m loving this story so far
Alcook chapter 3 . 8/3
He hasn’t killed as many people as everyone thinks he has. Including her parents. Thats my guess. Current and future guests.
Another story where we're made to feel bad for the POS Draco Malfoy. I get it, as a child he was maybe brainwashed, but stop with the whole trope of "it's okay that he did all these horrible vile things, for YEARS, it's perfectly okay because now we're gonna ignore that and help him, blah blah blah'" if you were ACTUALLY making them true to character, he would've been killed by either harry or Hermione the second they saw his face. He sure as hell wouldn't have gone to them for help. That's just ridiculous.
PotatoLi chapter 37 . 7/14
I love everything in this story
Liz chapter 36 . 7/6
I really enjoyed this story. I am always skeptical about fan fiction but this was a fantastic story which really stayed true to the characters. If you have written anything else I'd really like to read that too. Thanks for a great story.
Eleanor Shellstrop chapter 37 . 6/10
I absolutely loved this story!
Eleanor Shellstrop chapter 29 . 6/9
FINALLY! I'm crying!
Eleanor Shellstrop chapter 14 . 6/7
This is so... poetic! I love your writing style. It leaves me wanting more. I just can't stop reading this. And I loved the chapter. I really want to know more about Draco.
That was so cool! Just want to read about Steven going to hogwarts and his adventures there now :)
… it’s over! *cries* it was so good though! Loved every second of it! And that epilogue! Thank you for reminding me what it felt like to be so hooked to a story that I wound up reading until 4am on a work night! It has been a LONG time since that happened! Words just cannot describe how awesome that was!
Squeeeeeeeeeeeee, you have just the right amount of drawn out tension and character building and development. It’s like pride and prejudice Harry Potter style! Draco would make such a good mr darcy.
…. Bloody amazing! :)
Love how you have nailed the characters (still reading, still hooked) the only reason I’m not reviewing every chapter is because I can’t wait to find out what happens next. You have such a smooth and descriptive writing style just as good as JKR’s I’m only sad I can’t hear stephen fry reading this as an audio book. It would be amazing!
4,913 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »