Reviews for We Learned the Sea
Fris Comyns chapter 37 . 7/15/2022
Fantastic conclusion for this story, a lovely way to round it off. I love you writing style and the way you are able to represent complex emotional situations without it becoming mawkish. Thanks. I’m off to chase down more of your work.
Fris Comyns chapter 26 . 7/15/2022
Loving this story, especially the banter. One small comment about your A/N, in the UK we use both dessert and pudding, I have always used both. I think it depends largely where upon our fair island you were raised.

I’ve come to this story late in the day and am really enjoying it. I’m also reading the updated version on AO3 but I’m an impatient sort of person and decided to read the before and after!
Rose chapter 37 . 4/7/2022
I absolutely loved this book. Well, I love all your books, but this one, in particular, was amazing. I just can't put it in words. I loved it, and I hope you continue writing amazing books like this. I loved Stephen's character. I am glad, that you choose names that aren't cliché, but I think I would love the book either way.

-Rose
Kazoo5480 chapter 1 . 3/22/2022
one of my absolute favorites! good job, excellent story
ArwenUndomiel16 chapter 6 . 3/16/2022
He killed her parents and she is so calm and normal around him? She even asked him if he needs help with the dinner?! This is so weird, so unlike Hermione...
shanshan789 chapter 1 . 3/3/2022
This has been my favourite fanfiction of all time from the very beginning. I've been reading and rereading it for YEARS. Super excited for all the updates and freshening up that will happen. Love this fic. Keen to continue rereading till the day I die.
Cece chapter 37 . 2/10/2022
I felt like punching Zabini’s face. He well deserve it.
Guest chapter 37 . 1/26/2022
I've read this story at least 3 times. So fantastic.
alexturner94 chapter 29 . 1/17/2022
she's crying? I'm pretty sure I'm the one crying!
DragonJing chapter 37 . 1/11/2022
This was an absolutely beautiful story. I’m a sucker for good slow burns and the character development and relationship development was just fantastic. The epilogues as well! Definitely a story for rereading.
DragonJing chapter 15 . 1/8/2022
Definitely the best chapter so far! The “game” and Hermione’s smirk when Draco lingered was brilliant, and the last scene has absolutely melted my heart!
sgabber chapter 37 . 1/7/2022
**achingly slow in the MOST delicious way
sgabber chapter 37 . 1/7/2022
Wow. Absolutely loved this fic. Everything was *chefs kiss*. This is probably the best Dramione fic I’ve read so far. The depth of the characterization, the slow (achingly slow) burn, the realistic scenes/feelings, everything. Seriously, great job!
thereisaredeemer chapter 37 . 12/26/2021
I'm going to just say I read this in one day, and in under ten hours, maybe six. I really enjoyed it and I appreciated that last conversation with Steven. It was a good ending.
HelpmeHermione chapter 20 . 12/20/2021
If Hermione lived in the valley...Dear Draco. I really hated you at one point. Like really. I was feeling particularly murdery one day, ( insidentally on Christmas) and hid by your driveway to kill you. This was the best I could come up with and I thought about it a lot. Unfortunately you flaked, so I left really disappointed! I even cried about it. Seriously. I was pretty bummed for awhile and then I realised I like, don't hate you anymore! Oh yeah, and I forgive you. This is a good present right?
4,983 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »