Reviews for Differentials
TeeTee chapter 1 . 12/19/2012
Absolutely beautiful
Perilous Velocity chapter 1 . 1/2/2010
This story leaves me speechless every time I read it. It's so intense and moving.

I must admit I never liked Scott too much, but this story casts a new light on this character.

I loved the thread with the kid and the song.

The final pharagraph is just amazing.

Great job,

Magdalena.
mausmouse chapter 1 . 8/31/2009
*screams* I read it again and I finally see the symbolism in the mission with Rogue and the child! Sorry, I'm just really excited and had to let you know.
mausmouse chapter 1 . 8/31/2009
I'm so sad that this is your only ScottRogue fic! But I am so happy that it is so AWESOME. Really, I love how you brought out that deep, dark side of Scott that everyone forgets. Even with the way you wrote it had such a cryptic feel to it. I also like how, in the beginning, you brought out the idea that, yes, Jean is a perfect girl, but she's not necessarily the perfect girl for Scott.

Please, if you EVER write more ScottRogue fics, email me at maus_mouse360 yahoo . com. Or if you're a DeviantArt user, just drop by my page and leave me a message on my gallery at mausmouse..

I love you're writing style and I'm going to hunt down any more fandoms I know of in your collection of fanfics.
xXBlueDazeXx chapter 1 . 6/28/2009
Aw,

This was so bitterly romantic
qwertyuiopasdfghjklzxcvbnm0987 chapter 1 . 5/17/2009
that was interesting, i think interesting is probably the only way i could think to describe it. It was deffinetely a unique take on Scot. I though it was cool and i enjoyed it a lot.
shon chapter 1 . 1/14/2008
I enjoyed it very much. I loved the inside look of that who is "Scott"
Harpiebird chapter 1 . 12/7/2006
Loved it! Great job!
HorseLoverTW chapter 1 . 9/8/2006
That was really pretty. Thanks for writing it.
gambit-rogue chapter 1 . 9/8/2006