Reviews for Stumbling a Little
notisaidthefox chapter 1 . 6/29/2009
Again, this is a lovely piece-and so like Roslin-she really did seem to be the only one that genuinely cared about Billy. I love how you mentioned all the little things Billy did for her; it really amplified the mood and the powerful effect his death had on Roslin, especially. Wonderful work.
Settiai chapter 1 . 7/21/2008
I bookmarked this story ages ago, but apparently I never commented on it. I just wanted to take a moment to say that this was a lovely story, and it's a touching look at a sad event.
SG1SamFan chapter 1 . 2/16/2007
That was hauntingly beautiful. I love your descriptions: "Everything in her grinds, like tissue being dragged over a road covered in glass," and "Almost angrily, she swipes at the numbers, missing the arch of a five and the curve of a six. Hits the board with the side of her hand, now covered in black smudges. Revels in the sting as she sobs louder, hunching into herself."

Painfully, starkly realistic tone. Once again: nice job.

Emily ; )
Silwyna chapter 1 . 9/19/2006
This was so sad. You've written Laura's grief very well and realistic. I can see her doing this on the show.
TurboNerd chapter 1 . 9/11/2006
How wonderfully sad! This is the kind of thing I could imagine Laura doing. You really nailed that weaker, over-emotional side of her.
Mariel3 chapter 1 . 9/8/2006
Very powerfully written. This is an excellent vignette and a very touching insight into Laura's reaction to Billy's death. Thanks for posting!
Riana1 chapter 1 . 9/8/2006
Haunting.

Best Laura piece I have read in ages.