Reviews for Look At Me
Viviane Renard chapter 4 . 1/30/2012
You write Dee and Ryo's personality so well! I'm really impressed with your writing style. It's detailed and very human (in the sense that your characters really come alive through your words).
L'Archel-Hotishi chapter 4 . 3/20/2010
Aw...that was cute~
RhythmAndBeat chapter 4 . 7/7/2009
aw man, i had a silly happy smile on my face the entire time i was reading this! Your characterization is so well done that the FAKE boys seemed like they could have jumped right out of the manga while still fitting in with your writing style. I love it, thanks :)
Rainbowsharpies chapter 4 . 4/23/2009
Always makes me smile. .

You are by far the best FAKE writer I've ever encountered. You always manage to capture their voices so well!

I may worship you a little.
Rainbowsharpies chapter 1 . 4/23/2009
I've read this story probably a million times on . (I THINK it was on ) I don't have an account on there so I've never gotten to review, but I just wanted to tell you that this is the best story EVAR.
KA0RI chapter 4 . 4/6/2008
end? ;_; why? I loved it anyways, even if Ryo was being constantly subborn .

This was a good read! _
KA0RI chapter 1 . 4/6/2008
...-bows to you- I LOVE THIS STORY ALREADY ;-;

YOU ARE GENIUS.
malfoysdaughter chapter 4 . 2/16/2008
ok you have GOT to write more PLEASE! i abosoultly LOVE your work and would love to read more.
malfoysdaughter chapter 1 . 2/16/2008
*giggle snort* love it!
dragon-girl40 chapter 4 . 11/29/2007
this is a sweet story. i love it.
darknesspirals chapter 1 . 10/14/2007
Amazingly adorable. This is a short review, but I thought I'd pass that sentiment on.
Kerigan chapter 4 . 10/9/2007
:) Very sweet, and one of my new favorites.
FlashDrive chapter 4 . 7/14/2007
This is really good so far! That Dee and his scheming! Haha. I can imagine him doing something like this. (Before Book Seven, that is.) Great job, and I hope to see an update soon - unless you're too busy with "FAKE: A New Day (May)." Which I'm also reading. And enjoying. A lot. Lol. Love this story!
Shadow Cat17 chapter 4 . 6/7/2007
This is a cute story and i believe that you have the character personalities down.
Nemesis Horizon chapter 4 . 12/31/2006
Awesome story so far even though it is just four chapters. Please update soon! Can't wait!