Reviews for Duty Calls
that was good keep the chapters coming
my 2 guys chapter 1 . 6/29
that was good keep the chapters coming
AngelSlayer135 chapter 2 . 12/18/2015
Very nice two shot story, I really enjoyed how you used 'Dan' as a reason for Tsunade's reluctance, very nice resolution.
AngelSlayer135 chapter 1 . 12/18/2015
I enjoy it, a far more realistic start to their relationship.
AthenaSmile chapter 2 . 11/7/2015
Oh god.
You.
YOU!
You. Are. The. Best.
Take it from me.
I love it. 10/10.
kirashu chapter 2 . 9/14/2015
Like i said, Who cannot love this two? Excellent two-shot :).
kirashu chapter 1 . 9/14/2015
I know that this story has two chapter but honestly, this chapter is just to good to not reviewing it. Let's face it, Naru/Tsu is one of the best pairing because it can create so many drama (the huge difference of age, the fact that she is his superior, because of her Uzumaki blood their relationship have some [very minor] incest issue) and in this chapter, i find a lot of thing here. The fact that she can have children anymore or she try to not put any form of emotions in their affair. Instead of Naruto who fall slowly for her but can express it too because of several reason... an impossible affair. Honestly, who the hell cannot love a pairing with this two ?
Angelff chapter 2 . 11/14/2014
Could you like make one more chapter of this just one like to really seal the deal
spyderslicer chapter 2 . 10/6/2014
I feel it necessary to write that this is beautiful. Even with a spelling mistake or two. It is a well written fic and I commend you. Tearing up a bit here, I've almost always had a thing for NaruTsun. And this has to be one of the best pieces I have read.

I find that most people who try to write NaruTsun kind of end up failing. Whether it be through bad writing or some random Deus Ex Machina or what have you.

But this. This is a wonderful and emotional story.

So my hat is tipped and I wish you the best in your future projects.

Hunter C. Creed
wildbeast1498 chapter 2 . 8/7/2014
This is one of my favorite Naruto x Tsunade! Seriously this story for me is pretty awesome!
RecklessBaka chapter 2 . 4/6/2014
:D HAPPY ENDINGS!
Hitori Samishiku chapter 2 . 12/29/2013
Funny how moved I am about is, conservative how little I care for Dan...huh...
777angeloflove chapter 2 . 7/14/2012
DAMN...THAT WAS HOT!
Mike chapter 1 . 6/13/2012
Not bad dude keep up the good work.
Tanneal chapter 2 . 4/14/2012
I am in love with this fic and I don't think I need to say anymore.