Reviews for Must Be Animal Magnetism… Or Something
I like this.
CheddarTrek chapter 1 . 8/13/2013
Funny :P
daydreambuff chapter 1 . 2/11/2011
Favorite Line: The Defence Against the Dark Arts teacher who got Severus' job despite the fact that he was obviously better qualified and taller. The Prat.

It's the taller bit that does it :)
MinervaEvenstar chapter 1 . 8/23/2008
It made me chuckle, so thanks for writing!
werewolfsfan chapter 1 . 8/17/2008
I can totally see this!
amortentiaaa chapter 1 . 10/13/2007
Hahaha, Lupin's just too nice and understanding. Gosh. Snape doesn't even recognize his own fan when she comes to him to give a Valentine's gift and stammers all over herself.
Minerva McGonagall Rox chapter 1 . 9/12/2007
Ha Ha, Snape is an idiot! This is ironic. Cool choice of title. Have a nice day!

~Minerva McGonagall Rox
DailyProphetEditor chapter 1 . 9/4/2007
Oh, no, definitely, he was not jealous. Not at all. Absolutely not. Did I mention he was not jealous?

Very funny. LOL, I just wrote a Severus-Valentine's-Day-fic and then happened to find this little ficlet here. SO funny, I love it.
emptyword chapter 1 . 8/19/2007
Oh, bravo here. For something scribbled down randomly, this was a fantastic snippet of Severus Snape. His tone is pretty authentic, and poor Hufflepuff girls who crush on him are only likely to end up runnings themselves against sharp edges. Susan Bones was pretty smart to "forget it" nearly right away. :) I'd love to see more Snape fics from you.
LinnyLoo chapter 1 . 8/4/2007
Hahah excellence :D

Hufflepuffs need more love.

Siriusly.

I'm toying with the idea of writing a fanfic about the Hufflepuffs at some point - I just need the time, a thorough knowledge of the house, and some decent inspiration. lol, maybe not any time soon then :P

This is awesome, I like it. I should go and check your other stuff.
KeiraAchiOkanabe chapter 1 . 6/27/2007
That made me laugh so hard! LOL! I LOVED IT! You have tremendous writing skills! *bows to you* I hardly ever read vignette one-shots but this was FANTASTIC! :)
Bagge chapter 1 . 9/19/2006
Good thing he isn't jellous, the git. I love Susan's part of this.
Noc007 chapter 1 . 9/13/2006
Interesting, I liked it.

If you have the time, check out my own HP fic "An Arranged Marriage" )
kyer chapter 1 . 9/9/2006