Reviews for Abbreviations
KanChou03 chapter 1 . 11/18/2017
It's actually 10 years but, I pressed theFollow Storybutton with a hope that you would continue it. The story is not perfect, but the way you described Naruto's personality was excellent ". He was sooo mysteric and seductive omg ... I'm kinda sad because of the discontinuing...
Viral chapter 5 . 4/19/2013
You really should've continued this! Although it is sometimes hard to tell who's speaking at some moments, it was still a pretty good story.
Lady Spain chapter 5 . 4/12/2013
I fucking love your story! Please update please please XD
Kumori sensei chapter 5 . 4/21/2010
dude continue the story please! i cant take my eyes off it, its awesome!
Flayne chapter 5 . 8/3/2008
LOl

please continue~

though, those times when you referred to Naruto as 'Gackt' and Sasuke as 'hyde' (from sakura) were they intentional?

greetings
Chibi-Chaaan chapter 5 . 3/24/2008
aw... poor Sasuke!
kaiden chapter 5 . 3/6/2008
its fine, dont worry, the only thing is that I think you will have to repase some of the chapters, becouse in some part you mention gackt, and in other hyde, and then it just ruin the piture, becouse then I dont see naruto and sasuke, I see gackt and hyde, and Im really trying to enjoy the fic, and is very well writen, but I cant get the image of gackt and hyde out of my head now. its not that they arent hot but, I want naruto and sasuke. n.n! so sorry if I was rude or something is that is a litle anoying.
Kokiiru-kun chapter 5 . 11/8/2007
Badly written? Are you serious? This has gotta be the most hilarious lemon I've ever read! (And I mean that in a good way). You kept it in Sasuke' s POV and made it realistic (You can SEE his embarassmnet!). Great Job! -
EverPlotting chapter 5 . 9/16/2007
This is decently well written. I actually liked the lemon. Wierd. It was...original? Yeah. I don't mean that to be insulting. It was a change of pace from most stories. I can tell you truly tried to take Sasuke's thoughts into account since you established his charatcer the way you did. Well done. I think I may read more. *shrugs* I'm sure that this review hasn't been all that helpful. Sorry. Hopefully, you'll get other, more constructive ones.
airieru chapter 5 . 9/14/2007
ANOTHER ROUND please! xD i love it. xD gosh. funny as well. love your fic. please continue writing! :D
Shounen-Ai chapter 5 . 9/13/2007
This story is so aweason! TT TT I love uke-Sasuke so much. People need to see that Sasuke is an aweason UKE! Update as soon as you can please!
siriusfasha chapter 5 . 9/13/2007
Nice story! I like it a lot! Reminds me a bit of Viewfinder series.; I dont know why it is though! I hope you will continue writing this fic. Am looking forward to the next update!
Iamhappytojustbealive chapter 5 . 9/13/2007
Wow! Naruto got some nukey from Sasuke! Yea! What's going to happen with Neji/Sakura! Update soon! I can wait!
Dragon77 chapter 5 . 9/13/2007
Grate chapter! I'm so happy that you are back and writing again. I can’t wait to read the next chapter so please keep on writing and UPDATE SOON.
zeppelin13 chapter 4 . 7/9/2007
_ ; Sasuke, you two-timer! How can he be so mean to his fiancee? But he's just adorable, really... can't stay angry with him at all. He's so cute that I no longer feel the urge to strangle manga Sasuke (the arrogant little b*tch).

Please update! Your story is actually funny, which is... regrettably rare, nowadays.