Reviews for Abbreviations
Viral chapter 5 . 4/19/2013
You really should've continued this! Although it is sometimes hard to tell who's speaking at some moments, it was still a pretty good story.
Lady Spain chapter 5 . 4/12/2013
I fucking love your story! Please update please please XD
Kumori sensei chapter 5 . 4/21/2010
dude continue the story please! i cant take my eyes off it, its awesome!
Flayne chapter 5 . 8/3/2008
LOl

please continue~

though, those times when you referred to Naruto as 'Gackt' and Sasuke as 'hyde' (from sakura) were they intentional?

greetings
Chibi-Chaaan chapter 5 . 3/24/2008
aw... poor Sasuke!
kaiden chapter 5 . 3/6/2008
its fine, dont worry, the only thing is that I think you will have to repase some of the chapters, becouse in some part you mention gackt, and in other hyde, and then it just ruin the piture, becouse then I dont see naruto and sasuke, I see gackt and hyde, and Im really trying to enjoy the fic, and is very well writen, but I cant get the image of gackt and hyde out of my head now. its not that they arent hot but, I want naruto and sasuke. n.n! so sorry if I was rude or something is that is a litle anoying.
Kokiiru-kun chapter 5 . 11/8/2007
Badly written? Are you serious? This has gotta be the most hilarious lemon I've ever read! (And I mean that in a good way). You kept it in Sasuke' s POV and made it realistic (You can SEE his embarassmnet!). Great Job! -
EverPlotting chapter 5 . 9/16/2007
This is decently well written. I actually liked the lemon. Wierd. It was...original? Yeah. I don't mean that to be insulting. It was a change of pace from most stories. I can tell you truly tried to take Sasuke's thoughts into account since you established his charatcer the way you did. Well done. I think I may read more. *shrugs* I'm sure that this review hasn't been all that helpful. Sorry. Hopefully, you'll get other, more constructive ones.
black'nred chapter 5 . 9/14/2007
ANOTHER ROUND please! xD i love it. xD gosh. funny as well. love your fic. please continue writing! :D
Shounen-Ai chapter 5 . 9/13/2007
This story is so aweason! TT TT I love uke-Sasuke so much. People need to see that Sasuke is an aweason UKE! Update as soon as you can please!
siriusfasha chapter 5 . 9/13/2007
Nice story! I like it a lot! Reminds me a bit of Viewfinder series.; I dont know why it is though! I hope you will continue writing this fic. Am looking forward to the next update!
Iamhappytojustbealive chapter 5 . 9/13/2007
Wow! Naruto got some nukey from Sasuke! Yea! What's going to happen with Neji/Sakura! Update soon! I can wait!
Dragon77 chapter 5 . 9/13/2007
Grate chapter! I'm so happy that you are back and writing again. I can’t wait to read the next chapter so please keep on writing and UPDATE SOON.
zeppelin13 chapter 4 . 7/9/2007
_ ; Sasuke, you two-timer! How can he be so mean to his fiancee? But he's just adorable, really... can't stay angry with him at all. He's so cute that I no longer feel the urge to strangle manga Sasuke (the arrogant little b*tch).

Please update! Your story is actually funny, which is... regrettably rare, nowadays.
black'nred chapter 4 . 7/8/2007
woah.. i so love this pic! please do continue writing!

naruto and sasuke looks good together! get sakura out of the picture. kill her or something. hhaha. joke.(:

thanks for uploading this chappie.ü
60 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »