Reviews for Tournament is Fair Play
cryptologicalMystic chapter 3 . 8/4/2011
I KNEW it was Mojo! I friggin knew!
SoulPoet chapter 4 . 6/22/2005
Grr, why does Blossom always win? I know, I know, they got over it and everything's honkey dorey now, but it still feels unfair. *sigh* Oh well.
Homey104 chapter 4 . 9/30/2004
Awesome, truly awesome story! It's just like viewing a DB or DBZ episode involving the martial-arts tournament but in PPG style! Adding the "World Superheroes Tournament" to the mix was an intresting idea and original featuring "Dexter's Lab" characters featuring the "Justice Friends" and "Monkey". And Blossom coming out as the 23'rd annual "WSHT" champion was unexpected but well deserved! This will surely make a great episode sega or maybe an one hour special!
dajavu chapter 1 . 6/27/2003
Great fanfic! I loved it! You got all of the characters personalities perfect. Like Lady Razor said, I could also hear the voices of the charatcters in my head. I think Major Glory can be a real arrogant fool when it comes to the cameras, but I think he also has a sweet side, which you showed both perfectly. Once again, Great fanfic!
Blazer chapter 4 . 3/6/2003
A-W-E-S-O-M-E,AWESOME,man! This may be my favorite fic! The way it was .I was hooked! Write some kind of sequel, please,please,please!
Tortured Artist chapter 4 . 2/11/2003
My heart was pounding through every sentense of this story. My stomic was in a knot wondering who was going to win. That story was awesome in every detail. And that gag about Mojo riding home with the Powerpuff Girls at the was hillarious. You rock.
Ariae chapter 4 . 1/7/2003
I am very impressed! I was very surprised by the action, the adventure, and the superheroes, of course! I was just like Blossom, I didn't like Brainstem. He was mean to Bubbles. I just knew he was really Mojo! It was just like watching the Olympics (in a superheroes' version of course)! Oh My Gosh! You even included Monkey!
BubblesFan chapter 1 . 8/30/2002
I kind of wished Bubbles had made it farther, but it is pretty tough to beat Monkey. I'm glad Blossom won, though. I loved the Dexter characters, but I wished Diva Dynamite had been in it. Over all, great fic!
Cat's Meow chapter 4 . 4/20/2002
Yay - that was a great fic! Too bad Bubbles lost in the second round. 6_6 Wow...Buttercup was awesome in a round with the Monkey! Buttercup vs. Blossom final round was pretty intense, but I'm just glad it turned out in the end with them still friends even though they gave each other quite a beating of the century. Hurrah for PPG! 0
alexander ramirez chapter 4 . 3/20/2002
well I'm glad to see a crossover of sorts with the justice friends,dextar,and monkey meeting the ppg. it was great to see some of the other obscure heroes from this earth fighting. this story I got my wish of having them all in 1 story.
Melvin chapter 4 . 1/18/2002
You're a great writer; I'll say that flat out. You had a lot of great heroes and such, and did great. I only have one question; If you're using the Cartoon Netowrk series, well, where's Diva Dynamite [a.k.a. Dee Dee] and Action Hank?
dr fan chapter 2 . 1/3/2002
awome satoys of wolrd's sauperhero taormaunit is going more of world sauperhero taormaunit of qsion

howabout a corssover of dexter,s labtoraty&the powerpauff-girls out of qsion!

aer you thinking iam thanking a team-up the z-warriors&powerpuffgrils to take complleepd cell is this out of qsion
dr fan chapter 4 . 12/30/2001
yah what aswome maoive the world superhero taormunit what-a cool ieada will ther be atoher saperherose taormaunit aer big-name sauperheros take part like the saper-7ins to wabwoman is this qsion is ther going aother world's sapuerheros taormaunit anytime soon

what's the oarigagan of waorld's sauperherostaormaunit bcseucse iv naver haerd of this taormaunit befor brvo youer aswome to the taormunits in drbz keep-up
Nobody chapter 4 . 12/18/2001
Go Blossom! Go Blossom! YYYYYEEEEEEESSSSSSSS!

Wow! This fic is so cool!
Lady Razor chapter 4 . 6/21/2001
This was AWESOME! Major Glory's expressions were the best...I know something's good when I can hear the voice actors in my head while reading a story like this, and I definately heard them this time! And extra kudos for putting Agent Honeydew in there! Rock on!