Reviews for Losing You, Lost Me
YagamiNeko chapter 1 . 1/30/2010
Man, I hope you get bored soon D I loved this. Soo many unanswered questions! Please continue it! )
pobox chapter 1 . 8/27/2008
kul
FlashDrive chapter 1 . 7/9/2007
Aw. This was really sweet, and not as sad as the last one - so now I'm happy. I'm a bit confused about two things, though:

(a) Did Kaoru get those bruises from curling up by the air vent, or had the guys beaten him up?

(b) Did Kaoru get shot?

Okay. That's it. :) I'm probably missing some painfully obvious answer to those two questions, but...that's me... Well, great job! I love it! X3
Living in a fantasy chapter 1 . 6/5/2007
Nice job. Hikaru's breakdown was so sad. I loved it. I LOVE twincest. I usually like Haruhi but she needs to not be with either twin. anyway nice job
cemetarydemon chapter 1 . 5/6/2007
oh my goshh! sure it had almost nothing to do with the first one, it was still great! are you bored yet? you cant end it there! you cant me hanging like that. i mean theres so many questions that i need answered! what happened with haruhi? how long was kaoru out? how did that affect kyouya having to find kaoru like that? did tamaki go to comfort his dearest kyouya? how is haruhi and the rest of the hosts taking this? theres so many questions i need answered! but most importantly...what did kaoru do to make that squdram of big men with guns mad? i hope you can answer all these questions AND MORE soon! i cant stand waiting!

Shi
i-see-faeries chapter 1 . 12/30/2006
You must continue this! It's not fair to leave us at this. I love this way too much ...
Invisabeshadow chapter 1 . 11/2/2006
i thik that its to good to leave hanging _
kawaiikitsune90 chapter 1 . 9/15/2006
in case you continue, i've put this on story alert.
PopTartAddict chapter 1 . 9/10/2006
OMG! XD This is soo funny! ::falls of bed:: I can't stop laughing! Oh god, PLEASE up date soon!
Minkira chapter 1 . 9/8/2006
update please i need brain food cause school is obviously starving me of it.
PuraJazzBot chapter 1 . 9/8/2006
Dude... where IS the other one? i dont see that up around here.. and yes, by all means, please continue... what on earth did happen to Kaoru? details are a bit sketchy ne? D... more chapters in order? hope so, you've got me intrigued..
DemonicDragon666 chapter 1 . 9/8/2006