Reviews for Yes, They Have the Money
BlueEyedBrigadier chapter 3 . 9/23/2006
Oh...this was mighy lovely work here, Aurey09! Definitely enjoyed how you had Mal flashback to his major meetings with Ulrich James and how it seems like Mal's gone down that path...but he hasn't really.

Only thing I think could have been better is actually exploring Ulrich more. I think either having longer versions of the scenes between Mal and Ulrich or more of them would have really made things a tad more clear and layered. Ulrich just comes off as a simple turncoat who likes to place blame for his decisions on others, when he could have been a tad more multi-dimensional.

BEB
Desepere Romantique chapter 3 . 9/23/2006
I really liked this. This definantly felt like a part of the show. I always wondered exactly how Mal lost his faith. The only thing I would have done differently is added a bit more humor. Anyway other than that great job!
Les chapter 1 . 9/21/2006
Great story with fantastic Mal characterization. But... (okay, here's the downside), you honestly need to work on grammar, and puctuation especially. Commas. Commas are a great and powerful thing, used judiciously. Seriously, not knowing the phrasing you intended detracted
Dina C chapter 2 . 9/11/2006
Complex story with the present and past interwoven. I think you captured the slang, the speech patterns, etc. of the crew better than most fanfic writers. Right now, I can't predict if this is going to end happily or miserably. It seems pretty dark so far. Good work.
Sophia Adamo chapter 2 . 9/11/2006
I like it. You got Mal's complex internal strife down pretty good. I can't wait to read more.
canthereisto chapter 1 . 9/11/2006
“...there's a corner in the market I think I can cater to.” Yeah, that corner's called me. You totally got Mal's character and Wash? Your Wash is fantastic:“You brought your issues in here, I thought I’d be a third party; subjective mocking is what I do, it was on my CV, next to shadow puppets.” and “I lost a whole cast that way, some of the finest puppets ever made... hard times.” Those are such Wash lines! I'm going to love this story, I can tell, it's just too good!

Ava