Reviews for Reasonings
have-a-cookie chapter 1 . 8/15/2010
Awesome! :D And very Kaoru-ish.

It's like a deleted scene from the Kuruizawa episode. Or at least, that is what I will imagine what happened

Very cute (and awesome) :D
Kolbie Ru-Ru chapter 1 . 5/15/2010
Uh, I guess that spoilers are below, so BEWARE.

I wish that this would have happened instead of the whole "Hikaru loves Haruhi, but Haruhi loves Tamaki, and Kaoru has to let him go" thing that happened in the manga/anime.

I think I may love you. Seriously, this was/is great! I keep rereading it, and it gets better every time.
Stormshadow13 chapter 1 . 3/28/2009
Hm, Interesting.

Very cool.
suaviorXchu chapter 1 . 9/17/2008
This is so funny! I love the twins' relationship in this fic but there was one problem with it... I wanted more!
Living in a fantasy chapter 1 . 6/5/2007
lol cute
Second Storey Stairwell chapter 1 . 1/19/2007
Great. Now, if only I was in it somewhere-damnit! Already used that review today... okay! um... Where was the lemon? Lemon Lemon Lemon Lemon Lemon! heh heh, how was that?

P.S

I really did like your story, I just suck at giving reviews, soz!

P.P.S

I was serious about the lemon! lol.(damn I'm hypo today)
i-see-faeries chapter 1 . 12/30/2006
Wow ... I actually read this before, but now it makes so much more sense to me. It's so uniquely written and beautiful. I love your 'dialogu-but-not-really-dialog'. So awesome, and so are you.
tsuhiyo chapter 1 . 9/21/2006
lovely!
topaz chapter 1 . 9/9/2006
very sweet! i look forward to more of your work.
PuraJazzBot chapter 1 . 9/8/2006
Hee! i remember reading this on another site and loving it, as well as the second part of it.. good stuff... really liking all your other little ficbits too... glad to see you on ffnet.. D
Crimson2006 chapter 1 . 9/8/2006
Wow, this was really good!