Reviews for Forbidden Art
jaconda chapter 1 . 11/22/2013
This is not a review for this. Sorry. I wanted to say something about that Doctor Who/Megamind crossover, War Stories. The TARDIS is dimensionally transcendental. What's this ism?
Unless the Doctor has adjusted his key, only he can use it. How could Megamind fly it anyway?
The Doctor's line was, I was there at the fall of Arcadia, not I destroyed it. And things like cities and empires fall, not planets.
Lewis The King chapter 1 . 4/10/2013
Dark, very dark, I liked it.
SilverLunaMoon chapter 1 . 12/16/2010
Very interesting :D
Iseeyou110 chapter 1 . 11/25/2009
woah heavy! this is the best little thing i ever read.
RakeeshJ4 chapter 1 . 10/6/2007
Interesting idea! A good short one-shot, I liked the little bio (not AUTObiography, though). This is one of the more creative Kyuubi takeover stories I've read, and what's more it explains why this takeover might go-at first-unnoticed.
Groo chapter 1 . 6/24/2007

It's always good when someone answers a question such as this. This is a nice little snippet and certainly answers the question. And it gives us an insight into how easily it can occur, and what the consequences would be.

It might be interesting to go further with this expand into how (if) you can be redeemed after a 'mistake' like this :)

Reporter101 chapter 1 . 12/18/2006
Is this true
ArmorOfGeddon chapter 1 . 9/8/2006
Actually, it's stated in the databooks (books in Japan written by the author himself that contain little facts that he couldn't work into the story) that it's forbidden because it can drain so much chakra that those who are unprepared may die from overusing it.

Notice that even Kakashi, Jiraiya, the Thrid Hokage, and Orochimaru almost never use it even though they have a ton of chakra (and it's not like Orochimaru would care about burning away his morality). They can use it safely, but it'd exhaust them very fast if they used it like Naruto does.

Also, if it really had such a side effect, there's no way the Third wouldn't warn Naruto agaisnt using it. He's made some bad calls before but he's not an idiot and he's supposed to know almost every technique in the village by heart.
dreamlifter chapter 1 . 9/8/2006
Well done. Monologue made lots of sense. I always wondered why kage bushin was forbidden too, guessed that it put people in danger of dying from chakra loss

but i like your explanation much much better. good job
jawmax chapter 1 . 9/8/2006
I know the real reason. The user retains all memories and experince of his clones. With this he could master several jutsus quickly and become very powerful. In other words it's a shortcut to strengh and if an enmey knew it, you can imagen
Tel-Jilad Squirrel chapter 1 . 9/8/2006
Pretty good for something so short. The only problem is that the Shadow Clone Jutsu is not forbidden. It is the Multiple Shadow Clone Jutsu, the one that allows the user to create thousands of clones at a time, that is forbidden. Most Jounin level ninja can actually handle making one or two Shadow Clones.
almostinsane chapter 1 . 9/8/2006
Great story! Poor Naruto... God bless!
just a rambling romantic chapter 1 . 9/8/2006
oh O.o neat stuff!
peregrine829 chapter 1 . 9/8/2006
Very nice. Streamlined, succinct, almost poetic. In the right hands, it could be expanded into quite the darkfic.