Reviews for Retrograde
Danidannidanny chapter 1 . 7/17/2014
I LOVE sexy but shy but Marauder Remus. So hot. Weird to say about a professor, but wow. So much yes to this story
Guest chapter 1 . 3/6/2014
Completely delightful! Lovely pacing, it made my heart flutter.
OrchidJen chapter 1 . 6/16/2012
Aww, I'm dying from the cuteness of this. I adored it. Amazing job!
AC22 chapter 1 . 10/31/2010
Adorable!
CocoaCollidoscope chapter 1 . 2/22/2010
Aw, that made me giggle and squirm and just be really, really, REALLY happy for them. How incredibly sweet. My face hurts from all the smiling I'm doing right now. :)
Ocaso chapter 1 . 8/25/2009
Aw! Cute!
ThoroughlyConsumed chapter 1 . 12/24/2008
ah.

That was beautifully written.

With just the right amount of sexual tension to make it seem realistic.

Your characterization was great. I hate it how sometimes people forget that Remus was a marauder and make him an up-tight by-stander. And Tonks was fabulous.

So anyways, I didn't review Movement because I wanted to read both together. So here's your double review.

They both were amazing and I can't wait to read some of your other works.

-T.C.
ebdarcy.qt4good chapter 1 . 10/9/2008
Aw so sweet! Nicely done once again!
Calyndra chapter 1 . 9/23/2007
I love fluff. This is quality, too. The fluffiest.

I don't care what Remus you give me so long as there's more fluff.

~Caly
momentofbored chapter 1 . 9/2/2007
Aw so cute. I love your Remus and Tonks. Yay!
fireblazie chapter 1 . 8/3/2007
I WANT TO WATCH JANE AUSTEN WITH REMUS. :D

Haha. A sweet sequel to an equally sweet... prequel? Yeah. I'm incoherent. But I really do love stories like these. Make the world a happier place!
Animekitty47 chapter 1 . 7/30/2007
Movement and Retrograde were both good! And not nearly as much angst as Transfigured Hearts tends to have, so that was nice. Romatic Remus sounds perfect for me. XD
siruisblack18 chapter 1 . 12/24/2006
I LOVED THIS! and that's really all that needs to be said ]
WomanWarrior chapter 1 . 9/25/2006
Aww! Yay for Remus & Tonks. Your story is so sweet. (I actually love all of your stories, but I think this is the first thing I've reviewed)

Can I have all three? Romantic, boyish, AND sexy? Or am I asking for too much lol?
Ward chapter 1 . 9/12/2006