Reviews for Space Cadets
j158n chapter 2 . 12/25/2012
Nice story is it still going or discontinued?
ElvenLove chapter 2 . 11/20/2011
O.O I almost did it again! When I saw 'Mr. Allen' I was like, 'woah. Serious coincidence.' because my fathers last name is Allen, and at school, we call him 'Mr. Allen' Seeing as hes the groundsmen. But I luckily get to call him dad D
ElvenLove chapter 1 . 11/20/2011
xD I was drinking milk, and when I saw 'Mr Perkins' I spat it across the room, and it hit my sister! and shes like, 4 metres away! xD The reason why I spat it out, was because, I had a teacher in primary called 'Mrs Perkins'. Never new her first name, but she was a disability teacher, and she was very nice. )
Alluring Alliteration chapter 2 . 11/2/2009
Pretty good so far- I can't wait to see how Danny does in actual training. It would be cool if he was in some sort of dangerous accident but pulled through due to his ghost powers... Just a suggestion. Update, update, update!
Yami-chan and Unrealistic chapter 2 . 11/6/2006
Yeah, next chaper will definately be interesting to see. Of course, it can't be too easy for him right away. That would be way too simple.

lol, figures Danny ends up in a co-ed by accident. That is rather funny. It all depends out how the nickname is spelled I guess.

Great chapter. I like the new characters and it'll be fun to see Danny interact with them.

Can't wait for the next one!

-Unrealistic :-)
Nonakani chapter 1 . 9/8/2006
Yay! New stories are fun _

Jump did I not expect that? :P
Leppers chapter 1 . 9/8/2006
That... was awesome. Fairly well-written, excellent characterization, and it looks interesting. I can't wait to read more!
Yami-chan and Unrealistic chapter 1 . 9/8/2006
Yay! that was really cool! The chapter overall made me feel really happy inside. I especially liked the part when they were talking about the promise with the three houses, side by side. That part made me exceptionally warm and fuzzy inside.

I'm so happy that Danny's going through with his childhood dream. Although, you'll have to be a bit slow with me on the Teen Titans thing, I've only seen a few episodes of that, but I'll continue reading anyway.

I really like the concept. I look foreward to more!

HiddenAuthor chapter 1 . 9/8/2006
Hey. Nice work! I can definitely see the LegendMaker inspiration in this, but you have an individual voice that's really coming through. Looking forward to future chapters.

Smile now! You might die later!

kokocrunch chapter 1 . 9/8/2006
hey, its a really great chapter. I do support DxS, but i think they will take a really long time to finally realize they do like each other. The whole relationship you make with Danny and Sam was the best I have read over the for Danny Phantom. It was all i expect from them both, I think. They shouldn't rush on it. I like the characterization also, not the slightest OOC. Instead, you examine the characters so well, so it makes it way understandable. Update soon please.
RhiannonGrey chapter 1 . 9/8/2006
Looks interesting... I love stories when Danny gets to live out his astronaut dream (in one way or another). What can I say? I'm a space dork myself. Your writing style also has a lot of potential, though the few time shifts in this first chapter took a second to catch. Making that clearer through a break or a mention of how much time has passed would be an easy fix. All in all, I'm really excited to see where this goes!