Reviews for Guiding Light
lemon-rind chapter 5 . 3/12
Good job.
ninja hunter chapter 1 . 5/26/2013
this may or may not be the place to ask but could you make a fic (M rating) with shizuka (naruto) in it doesn't really matter who with but preferably hinata or tenten. i have yet to make to make an account but i have contacted you with "lost homosapien" well at least that's how i think i wrote it i would also like your opinion on code geass on weather you think lelouch is still alive or not i think it's possible because at the end he sends his memory's to nannally which is the thing c.c could do before she lost her powers and right at the end c.c says lelouch's name as she tilts her head back she could either be looking up to the sky or the driver of the cart so i don't know exactly but you can't really tell me now anyway :\ well i'll talk to you when i get an account most likely "ninja hunter" but who knows.

p.s. you are really good at making these stories keep it up :D
King of Zero chapter 5 . 4/30/2013
I love it. It was beautifully written. I enjoyed reading how Sakura and Tsunade fell in love. You're a great writer.
Ginger Lord chapter 4 . 12/4/2012
Haha Tsunade is a cougar
Benevolent Contradiction chapter 4 . 6/3/2012
Very nice! o3o It was a pleasure to read! I was bored and thought "What the hell? Lemme look this shit up." Aaanddd I came across this fic. :3 It was one of the very few Sakura x Tsunade fics that had proper grammar! It was enjoyable and fun! Well done.
Rain Addict CM chapter 5 . 7/19/2011
Good story!
DJ chapter 1 . 12/21/2010
Awww...that's it?
ChickWithGuns chapter 5 . 9/13/2010
VERY NICE!

Kudos on this interesting and captivating story... a job well done!

love the "twist" about the other guy "posing" as Tsunade & kissing Sakura...

Actually I can see a "sequel" to this story... - it would really be interesting to see how Sakura & Tsunade pull off their new "secret" life... the problems they might encounter (e.g. trying to suppress the passion they have for each other when others are around... or having them deal with jealousy maybe... (Naruto hitting on Sakura and Shizune hitting on Tsunade...? *shrugs*))

Of course we (that would be ME... lool) also would love to see them express their love for each other in the "most unusual places" (and if all else "fails", they can re-build the hut that was burnt down & go there... *winks*)

Thanx again for sharing your story... :-)
Izabelle Marie chapter 5 . 12/14/2009
I love your fanfic 4 sakura and tsunade 3 hope u could make more!
yamiperv chapter 5 . 9/17/2009
aw... Tsunade x Sakura 4ever _

its soo sweet... i hope you would continue writing more about them 33
Jazzy-chu chapter 5 . 8/21/2009
I have to admit I didn't like this one as much as the others, but, even so, since you wrote it, it made it great lol. keep up the good writing, expect more reviews.

Jazzy-chu )
inofan99 chapter 1 . 3/12/2009
yui1808 chapter 5 . 12/8/2008
thank you for sharing...
Tenacious D chapter 4 . 8/20/2008
Dude, you are the f**king yuri king! Now, I want to ask you this, and I really want an answer. How did you make all of these yuri stories? What's your secret?

SEE YA!