Reviews for Princes Charming
Baloogablue chapter 3 . 4/6
Good god Alans power is AWESOME
But it makes imagining life after losing Lucy even more sad than the 2nd chapter portrayed because if empaths take longer to learn to talk because they don't learn immediately that people communicate with words and not emotions because not everyone can sense emotions like him, then Lucy would have made up for that except she suddenly wasn't there to translate his "communicating with his soul" and that must have thrown off the baby so goddamn much...not to mention all this COMMUNING AND EMPOWERING THE DEAD DEAR he has going on
What was it like the first time something went on with that side of his powers I wonder
PipeDream chapter 3 . 4/5
Good god where do I begin on the sheer amazingness that was that one shot
That was genuinely mind-blowingly spectacular, and if there is any chance of you feeling like another chapter, particularly another reinterpretation of an original episode I am literally, hands and knees, begging you to not hesitate. This is gold in so many respexts: the premise, the lore, the back stories, the humour, characterisations, style, plot line and description is so unbelievably fantastic I don't even know how to convey how much I loved reading that
I love how we learned more about how their powers worked and about the way they deal with things, like Grandma's books as opposed to the Book of Shadows singular, especially since that makes me wonder if this is still set in a world where the Haliwell sisters exist, and if they'd ever meet the Tracys (it would be so fascinating to see them compare stories and heritages!)
If not that then what about how they first found out about their heritage? By the sounds of things it was a fairly recent revelation, plus I'm wondering about the potion thing from the second chapter - did Jeff decide to not go through with it? Or did something happen to prove they're immune to it somehow and still have their powers? What sort of mishaps were there learning to use them? Gordon mentioned twas a nightmare having powers that were both demonic and angelic, what does that mean for learning to use them?
Why did they move?
PipeDream chapter 3 . 4/5
The idea of 5 Tracy brothers with an even more complicated heritage than the 3 Haliwell sisters is now my aesthetic! Especially combined with your writing! !
PipeDream chapter 2 . 4/5
So Grant was a witch, Ruth half demon, Lucille half empath half whitelighter, and for the boys Scott and Virgil have Piper's 2 powers split between them, John inherited the whitelighter powers, Gordon has fireballs from the demonic side and Alan has the empathy and precognition
But then what was that pleading thing he was doing in the first chapter?
Anyway, I just love what you've done with this!
PipeDream chapter 1 . 4/5
My god I love this
I LOVE THIS
Guest chapter 3 . 8/14/2016
This is super entertaining and wonderfully done! A great read!
Leandra.Falconwing chapter 3 . 3/29/2015
Given that this story is years old, I don't know if you'll ever even see this, but I just wanted to say how much I loved this story. All three one-shots, really, but especially this one. It was so much fun and just a blast to read. I expect this is one I'll be going back to every now and then whenever I need to laugh.
charming2drew chapter 3 . 1/31/2010
I love it!

More please!
tanpopo no hana chapter 3 . 2/27/2009
This was so much fun! :D

Loved all three of the stories, but especially the last one. It's great how you always manage to incorporate all of the guys equally into a story.
Northern-Child chapter 1 . 6/25/2007
wow you actually found a way to put Charmed and Thunderbirds together... risky.. but you wrote it in an amazing way! good job! keep writing...

~nothernchild

P.S. i love all your thunderbird stories
ArokenHalo chapter 3 . 3/13/2007
I love it! Smiled and laughed all the way through! Ah, the hilarity.

Ooh, and I loved the line: "We don't need saviors. We've got brothers!"
Jessietracy chapter 3 . 1/27/2007
Yay! I was so happy to see you added more. I hope you have more to come and I can't wait for the new 'Psychics' chapter
ctymose chapter 3 . 12/16/2006
Thank you for writing more. I loved both chapters 2 and 3! All I can say is more, more, more...

It would be interesting to see several years into the future and how they would use thier powers as members of international rescue?
ms. imagine chapter 1 . 10/11/2006
LMAO, that was just too funny :D I hope it helped the writer's block (nasty, nasty condition). Cat was such a laugh; her thoughts and observations had me in sitches. And the boys! I so envy the trip to hottie heaven.
Magical Cthulhu chapter 1 . 10/10/2006