Reviews for Princes Charming
charming2drew chapter 3 . 1/31/2010
I love it!

More please!
tanpopo no hana chapter 3 . 2/27/2009
This was so much fun! :D

Loved all three of the stories, but especially the last one. It's great how you always manage to incorporate all of the guys equally into a story.
Northern-Child chapter 1 . 6/25/2007
wow you actually found a way to put Charmed and Thunderbirds together... risky.. but you wrote it in an amazing way! good job! keep writing...

nothernchild

P.S. i love all your thunderbird stories
ArokenHalo chapter 3 . 3/13/2007
I love it! Smiled and laughed all the way through! Ah, the hilarity.

Ooh, and I loved the line: "We don't need saviors. We've got brothers!"
Jessietracy chapter 3 . 1/27/2007
Yay! I was so happy to see you added more. I hope you have more to come and I can't wait for the new 'Psychics' chapter
ctymose chapter 3 . 12/16/2006
Thank you for writing more. I loved both chapters 2 and 3! All I can say is more, more, more...

It would be interesting to see several years into the future and how they would use thier powers as members of international rescue?
ms. imagine chapter 1 . 10/11/2006
LMAO, that was just too funny :D I hope it helped the writer's block (nasty, nasty condition). Cat was such a laugh; her thoughts and observations had me in sitches. And the boys! I so envy the trip to hottie heaven.
Magical Cthulhu chapter 1 . 10/10/2006
hehehe it is so good!
JessieTracy chapter 1 . 10/10/2006
o:jumps up and down: I love this you made it so cool Please pretty please add more I think you have a awesome idea and the way you have the characters is great.
beyondtired chapter 1 . 9/9/2006
That was really good. I quite enjoyed it.
Cutiepie2191 chapter 1 . 9/8/2006
Great story! A totally different spin and I loved it! And parts of it had me really laughing. Really great story! Keep up the good work!:)
ctymose chapter 1 . 9/8/2006
I am a fan of Charmed and Thunderbirds and throughly loved this fusion. John makes a perfect Whitelighter and having Alan with only premonitions, he whines so perfectly about it. Great job on all of it.

Maybe there could be more?
Cinn chapter 1 . 9/8/2006
this was fantastically hilarious, and ever so slightly scary, those boys, with magic powers? eek! just kidding.

fantastic fic!
Sam1 chapter 1 . 9/8/2006
I don't know much about Charmed but you did an excellent job with this story. It was up to the same level as your other WIPs...meaning awesome.

Hope that your writer's block goes away soon. I've been hoping to hear that "Psychics" was still continuing as it is one of my favorite stories.