Reviews for You and Me
Luna Moonlight Fawn chapter 1 . 9/19/2007
A cool one-shot I like it:) Keep up the great work and update as soon as you possibly can:) May you be blessed with inspiration and have fun writing:)

Bye for now:)
ailiramlove chapter 1 . 10/14/2006
its cute i liked it, its has that kind of dramatic/tragedy touch with the happy ending!
paws-bells chapter 1 . 9/19/2006
That was very nice. A little angst that made the heart twinge. I liked it.
you're my Star chapter 1 . 9/14/2006
I did like it. It was fluffy, duh. Which was good, in this case, for this story.

Mostly I liked the dialouge, it was so sweet and adorable, and well - yeah, perfect.

It was GREAT.
Noc007 chapter 1 . 9/13/2006
Interesting, I liked it.

If you have the time, check out my own HP fic "An Arranged Marriage" )
badwolf.5 chapter 1 . 9/11/2006
Excellent perception of Innocent(butnotnaive)!Ginny and Neutual(butstillDeathEater)!Draco xD.. loved it. T_T

Would LOVE to see more post-war DG fics from u ]

-Corpse Bride
Notused930 chapter 1 . 9/11/2006
Well if there's more than kepp it coming! That was an awesome fic like usual. Although did you mean that there's more to come on this story or just stories in general? And if you meant this one, is it going to be continued in song fic form? Just curious. Anyway, love it like always.
Mysterious Grey chapter 1 . 9/8/2006
I like how you wrote the characters. It really shows what can happen in times of despair and darkness. It was a touching story and it really pulled me in. Awsome job. Keep writing.

~M.G.
Queen of Night chapter 1 . 9/8/2006
love it! reminds me a bit of romeo and juliet if they had been older totally awsome idea that u have please do continue!
Ju Piazzalunga chapter 1 . 9/8/2006
I am waiting for it to continue!

they must be together
xxlightningboltxx chapter 1 . 9/8/2006
Great one-shot. It was really angst and I loved it. Fab job!

xxlightningboltxx
Eve Granger chapter 1 . 9/8/2006
Hey, very good. I really liked it!

~EvE~
Dracoginnylover24 chapter 1 . 9/8/2006
Bravo! Loved it can't wait to read more! :)