Reviews for The End
Ninaeva chapter 1 . 7/13/2011
wow love this one! the end of the game really was disappointing, Im glad someone thought to write the alternate :))
Red Moon Blue Moon chapter 1 . 4/6/2009
Very good! Just like the cut scenes in the MP games. I think you did a very good job painting that dark atmosphere with your words.

I'm not sure about letting Mona live though, it seems like most fans wants this, but it's like customary for her to die at the end of every MP game, right? With MP3 in the works, we might know this soon.
Parsat chapter 1 . 1/28/2009
Although I am severely late in reviewing this, I think that this is one of the best jobs at capturing the Max Payne atmosphere. Each word, each sentence fits perfectly; no more, no less. Very well done.
SeikoTuNeR chapter 1 . 11/17/2008
*sigh*

Yeah, the ending to the game was very annoying. Max gets screwed left and right, its a shame he can't walk away feeling somewhat happy.

Great 'what if' follow up.
odalys-ortiz chapter 1 . 10/4/2008
Very Max Payne. Good going. I would have loved to have seen this type of ending in the game.
0b5idian chapter 1 . 5/8/2008
Nice one ] it was worth playing the game through again just to give Max a happy ending, but it was a bit half-assed (bullet wounds not withstanding), but this is a damn good resolution.
Evil Minion 2 chapter 1 . 7/8/2007
Liked that quite a bit!

Though, at the bottom, with the "I had a dream of my wife. She was dead, but it was alright." I think that that sentence was trying to say the same thing as what's in the bottom.

Not saying there was anything wrong with expanding on it, just a personal opinion.
Ixyon chapter 1 . 6/19/2007
It seems i'm in late, however i liked it :)
Madison Desdemona chapter 1 . 12/1/2006
I like it. I always thought the ending was just too sad... i was appreciate more mona and max! great story
Mr. Nice Guy chapter 1 . 10/2/2006
Great job. Please me need more! lol