Reviews for Nightmare's Keeper
sami1010220 chapter 14 . 11/29/2012
Great job!
SupernaturalGeek chapter 14 . 2/25/2007
That was really good. The characterisation was spot on and it was amusing with just the right amount of brotherly stuff thrown in :) Really good job!
BlueMoonDestiny chapter 14 . 12/5/2006
So sad, no more. I really liked this story though.
Lilithxfic chapter 14 . 12/5/2006
Great job! ;) pitty is over! ;) hope to read more form u soon!
carocali chapter 14 . 12/4/2006
Nice work girl! I'm so glad you were able to get it done. I like the lore that you came up with to make this this work.

This was a very creative piece of work that you crafted and I was so glad to get to read it. I can't wait for your next piece!

:D

Caroline
wcfan chapter 14 . 12/4/2006
Reading the end of a great story is always so hard.

Anyway, loved he chapter.

"Since when do you read fairy tales?”

“I don’t, but a young twerp used to sing songs from Disney movies when he got back from visiting his friends. Used to annoy me to no end.”

That was funny. Great job. Thanks for the story.
Michelle P chapter 14 . 12/4/2006
Great job on this story! I loved the burning of Evie's bed scene, it was quite entertaining! Hope to see more from you soon!
My heart beats only for you chapter 14 . 12/4/2006
Yay awesome job. Thanks for sharing D
Megan chapter 14 . 12/4/2006
great story! i loved it!
Ghostwriter chapter 14 . 12/4/2006
Awesome job. I'm currently working on the the last chap of "Appearances" and the second chap of my next "Hunters" story. Great job. Catch ya on the flip side.
pandora jazz chapter 14 . 12/4/2006
I really enjoyed your story. Sorry for not reviewing on the last chapter, been playing catch-up, my home computer died. Questioned my cats, but they had no comment.

These last two chapters were great. Loved big brother Dean coming to the rescue and worrying about Sam. The last chapter was just fun. I liked the brothers timing themselves, could see them doing that on the show.

I will look for your next story.

Thanks for sharing and take care.
Carikube chapter 14 . 12/4/2006
Excellent! I loved that Evie helped them, she needed to gain some comfort and peace over the loss of her sister. Helping the brothers gave her that, while also helping them out and getting them medical attention when they needed it.

It makes sense that Dean would insist they finish the exorcisms without Evie, and them racing each other to do it was gorgeous! I love that Sam won, and that he wasn't afraid to rub Dean's nose in his victory! Gotta love those boys!

Thanks so for sharing, this has been such a fun ride. Can't wait to see what you get up to next.
Dawn N chapter 14 . 12/4/2006
I enjoyed the final chapter. Well done :-)

Keep up the good work!
Ghostwriter chapter 13 . 12/3/2006
Awesome job. Catch ya on the flip side.
Beauty and the Ally chapter 13 . 12/3/2006
There's gotta be something for giving the 99th, 100th, and 101st reviews. :-P Haha, I know I'm weird. On with the review!

Poor Dean! I felt so bad for Dean as he was trying to figure out a way to help Sam. And then when he's phoning Evie and getting the information. I love that about your stories; that they always connect up in the end in ways that a reader can't imagine!

Ok, so I can't wait for the ending of this story! You have to post it soon or, as usually, I will make a supernatural related threat. Or... what I could do... is make the deal that if you post soon, so will I... muahahahaha!

Great work!