Reviews for Streams Join to Become Rivers
Knock-Out92 chapter 20 . 11/9/2010
OMG! SO WAITING FOR NEXT CHAPTER!

Are you thinking of updatin? I reaaalllyy HoPe you DO
Ky-chan chapter 18 . 11/20/2006
I really do love this story. Even though the beginning was hard to read, but you rectified that. -cough- And I feel so sorrehz for Yuffie. Poor girl.

SMACK VINNEH! o.o Hit him with a very large, large, LARGE stick. e_e right in the face
Oirarana chapter 18 . 11/19/2006
I am glad that my review has helped you, and am happy to see that you have used it in your new chapter, it makes it so much easier to read.

Great job!
readergirl-290 chapter 18 . 11/12/2006
Me: *giggles* I hope you get this 'Chaotic' mess cleaned up. *ducks a hit from Chaos*

Sera: *freezes him* You have to admit that was lame...

Me: Yeah, yeah, yeah...*taps ice* hehehe, I hope that helps. *Chaos moves* Eep!

Sera: Pathetic...
Oirarana chapter 2 . 11/4/2006
This story seems interesting, however the format for conversations makes it very hard to read, and the seem to be fast conversations.

It appears that you are writing like this:

Vincent turned to Yuffie, "Are you going to keep following me?", "Yup", "why?", "Because I want to", Vincent just spun around with a hmph and walked off

This style is confusing and makes the conversation appear to be between two robots. To make it seem longer you would have to do something like this:

Vincent turned to Yuffie, "Are you going to keep following me?"

"Yup" Yuffie grinned at him brightly, trying to start an argument. Vincent merely stared at her, before drawing a breath and releasing it in a sigh, "why?"

"Because I want to" Yuffie replied brightly, hopping from foot to foot

Vincent just spun around with a hmph and walked off

I don't know if that is a very good example, but I just came up with that off the top of my head. I like this story and it's a good idea, but the formatting of conversations needs some work.

If you don't have a beta and need a hand I would gladly help. Let me know when you post your nest chapter.
BruHaeven chapter 16 . 10/25/2006
omg! no! Vinnie come back! *sniffles* yes, i had some tears... o god, silly vinnie thinking that he's a monster...well, he and yuffie will end up together, cuz they are like destined to be...stupid lucrecia...anyways, i really liked that cuz you did a great job getting the emotion across even in a short chappie...so i hope you update soon!
les yeux sans visage chapter 16 . 10/25/2006
How sad, good but sad.
DemonSurfer chapter 1 . 10/4/2006
...You have only 4 reviews, so I don't think you've been informed of this, but...

Your title is misspelled. This is "Steams Join to Become Rivers".

Yes. Steams. W00h.
BruHaeven chapter 11 . 9/28/2006
ok, i normally dont review cuz...idk, i just don't, but i just wanna say i lurve your fic! Big yuffentine fan over here! so...yea, continue? plz? and um is this gonna go up thru AC and DoC? I actully havent played DoC yet, but im hoping around thanksgiving... anyways, love the ficcy, and keep writing!
Yura Of The Hair chapter 11 . 9/27/2006
hmm. I don't usually review, because I suck writing them... well, anyway, I've been enjoying this story ever since you put it up to the page, please keep up with the good work and let us see more of your wonderful fics, ne?

ja ne!

Yura of The Hair
everytimeheaven chapter 1 . 9/20/2006
Hi, hey you are a good writer, sorry for not reviewing faster, I know how horrible it's when people just enter to your fic to read it but they never review, and I have been reading this story since the first chapter you wrote, sorry.

Atte:Everytimeheaven
Lita Lightning chapter 6 . 9/8/2006
i LURVED this and cant wait for more. i hope u get to go through all 3 things that would be REALLY cool*cuz not everybodys willing to go through all of them in their fics*. are u goin to do more with the fact that Vincent knows reno and them i thought that was kinda funny and interesting cuz most of the ones ive read have it where all the people he knew or at least most of them are dead so your versin is very refresing.