Reviews for By Any Other Name
AnimeMangaAngel chapter 1 . 1/5/2012
So... what happened to "the 22 of September, 2006"? I'd like to see the Pack integrate this new/old Draco into their ways. You've come up with an interesting concept that I would love to see made into the multi-chapter tale you alluded to. Please, even though it's been a long time, continue?
Cedarfalls chapter 1 . 7/20/2009
It is much passed 9/22/2006... Perhaps you should take that off at least...
Sakura Snape-Malfoy chapter 1 . 6/19/2008
Great story. I hope that nothing too serious has happened to prevent you from updating again. Especially since it's been 1yr and almost 9 months already. Please update soon.
ThinkTooMuch chapter 1 . 2/23/2008
I really like this story! I wanna keep reading! But it's been more than a year since 'Friday the 22 of September, 2006' I dont think you're gonna update any time soon. So sad. Oh well . . .
Rai Science chapter 1 . 11/29/2007
hey! this was supposed to be updated 1 year 2 months and 7 days ago!
Nicol chapter 1 . 8/18/2007
Quote: "Chapter Two: 'Spying on Draco Malfoy' Shall be Posted Upon Friday, the 22 of September, 2006."

Well you must have goten confused and meant 2007 ?

Nicol
Moira-girl chapter 1 . 4/26/2007
you lied! It's past the 22nd of September and there is no next chapter! I want to read more! please post!
ShadowedHand chapter 1 . 4/26/2007
Any more?
asdfjkl chapter 1 . 4/19/2007
wow. this is GOOD! but why havent you updated since? update!
IvySnowe chapter 1 . 11/13/2006
I really like this fic. Please update soon. Cheers.

Ivy
Light Avatar chapter 1 . 11/4/2006
Sounds interesting; please keep writing and update soon!
wormhannah chapter 1 . 10/25/2006
I really enjoy this story. What happened to the update on the 22nd of September? Please update soon.
Luna Moonlight Fawn chapter 1 . 10/2/2006
I like the Dangerverse it's one of my favourites too, so I'll keep up reading your story as well since it's got a promising beginning:) Keep up the great work and update as soon as you possibly can:) May you be blessed with inspiration and have fun writing:)

Bye for now:)
truffletruffle01 chapter 1 . 9/18/2006
aw...poor Draco! How did Lucius become a professor?
lolamadrid chapter 1 . 9/15/2006
i like it, lots of potential. i'm wondering what was going on at the Malfoy Manor that made this Draco so much...more timid and fragile. And Ron's very hostile, isn't he? lot's of conflict possibilties. Can't wait to see more!