Reviews for Dysfunctional families
Mistress 0f Dragons chapter 1 . 5/10/2011
Good job
brighteyedcherryblossom chapter 1 . 6/6/2008
well then chica! i see that our unlikely angel has pointed out ur small grammatical errors, so i wont talk about them... i liked it... i havent seen Samuri X in almost forever so it was a bit tricky for me to remember some of the characters, but i think it flowed well... u really captured Kenshin though. the part wen he and Karou were talking on the porch, jus the way he was answering her an the whole, hearing her coming thing was so precises, i could really see it happening... one thing though, u know me and my love story/ sex scene thing (cough cough the director will hit fanfic soon), but having each couple make love at the end (even if kenshin and karou couldnt cuz of the kids), was too predictable... from the time i read the first part and they made love i knew everyone else would too... thats the only slight let down; the lack of variety in their emotional connections... NOT EVERYONE HAS SEX AFTER A FIGHT lol... but in all, you know i absolutely LOVE ur writing style and crazy ideas and plots... and this one is right on pare with everything else u've written... BRAVO!
ur lil sis chapter 1 . 8/16/2007
it's suprising that for someone who isn't really funny at home, you write a pretty good humor. it was so good i almost laughed, lol ;p. just kidding i did laugh, but not soo much that i cried. it's really good, keep it up sis! :)
kishigo 4eva chapter 1 . 8/16/2007
another good fic i see you've written, but this time you're being comical...you just keep getting better and better with your stories, keep up the great work.
deadlykitty chapter 1 . 6/27/2007
I was right! A fave! the only thing though, is the plot was weak, and kinda hard to find. Was it merely to be a day in everyones lives? Maybe had there been a littlemore interaction among the many families it would have been better, but it was great the way it was. You are an awesome writer, and you're making me jealous! There is no way any of my stories compare to yours, so I beg you, keep writing! Even when a plot is a little difficult to find, your writing easily makes up for it, and that is not easy to do. Please keep up the great work!
gabyhyatt chapter 1 . 9/9/2006
goodfic
Most Unlikely Angel chapter 1 . 9/8/2006
wow! this story kept me in stiches. You know i won't lie to you about mistakes cuz i'm a friend and all. but not to worry there were hardly any errors, only very minor ones that kinda bugged me. I wrote it down, lol. Anyway the first thing is that i don't think that there were 'cops' back then, next it's Sanosuke Sagara, not Sigara. And two lines need a word to be fixed. The first line is "So what you're saying is that if it were just me and (Kenji), you'd have stayed longer. The bracket is what supposed to be there. Te next line is I break (my) back. I hope you don't find me picky, i'm just trying to help. In future let me read the story before you post it, it was awsome and all but i can help to smoothen it out a bit, the writing style, i'm here at your disposal, lol! Anyway, i loved it so much. You really are a good authoress.