Reviews for HOME
sana gutter chapter 1 . 5/5/2014
mew tsubaki i hope dat one day u gt to join the'nomura'gang n kill evry ounce of guy-stealer areithz 'forevr hauntng cloud' memories ...pliz write more thnkx
Guest chapter 1 . 10/22/2013
Awesome story congrats
Moonlitesadness chapter 1 . 10/31/2006
I love you!...wow awkward! I also hate Aeris/Aerith w/e her name is. All my friends think that her and Cloud should get together. I'm the only one that LOVES Tifa and Cloud together and Vincent and Yuffie. Well I liked the story. Though you should have had page breaks where you went to different scenes. but other than that it was really really good. God Bless.
a lovely idiot chapter 1 . 10/10/2006
ZOMG, so cute! xD I loved this fic. Very adorable. Tifa's part was also very dramatic and cool. Although I think you could've been a bit more deltailed with the fight scenes...ah well, no one is perfect.

Great job with this!
BlackTeBlack chapter 1 . 9/9/2006
Aww, I just love this fic. I like reading these kind of Cloud/Tifa stories. I was glad because Aeris didn't steal the whole show.. But, anyway, keep writing. Excellent.
Sirena87 chapter 1 . 9/8/2006
i loved your story! it was very funny... specially the part where cloud told tifa that she was an idiot! hahaa!
lebron132 chapter 1 . 9/8/2006
hahha funny,and part was my fave:

“Glad you asked. Diamond mythril, the best out there. It took one vampire, a ninja, an idiot, a silent dude, a crazy airship mechanic, and one handsome, spiky-haired guy to get the diamond mythril from the boss in the cavern.” haha lol..which was the idiot reno or rude?
Ieri chapter 1 . 9/8/2006
i loved this story! ] continue writing!