Reviews for Digital Realms
Bolo42 chapter 14 . 5/14/2013
This is really good, you should write more of it
EmD23 chapter 14 . 11/13/2012
Hard to believe it's been almost 5 years since the last update lol

a relic of the past, I suppose
Zero Unit RGB chapter 11 . 8/13/2012
Patamon's Mega form was expected for me. And I even figured out GranDracmon just fromthe description, although, I admit I thought it was Gulfmon at first, it was the shark mouths that told me otherwise. Anyway, Gamblermon sort of reminds me of Starmon and Deputymon from the second season.
Zero Unit RGB chapter 9 . 8/4/2012
Hmmm, where to start, ah, I know, Gamblermon, very interesting character. Never met a captor that actually wanted to play games other than Piedmon. I really like this chapter and your writing style. It's unique and fresh. Unlike some overused and cliche ideas.
Zero Unit RGB chapter 7 . 8/3/2012
This was a very interesting chapter. I really want to know about the girl that crashed into TK and Henry.
Zero Unit RGB chapter 6 . 7/31/2012
If I am correct, Imperialdramon Paladin Mode is the founder of the Royal Knights, and after Alphamon "vanished", Omnimon took his place as leader, and Gallantmon is a Royal Knight himself. You are aware of this right.
Good Chapter by the way!
Zero Unit RGB chapter 5 . 7/30/2012
I don't mean to correct you, but, Yolie has purple hair. Anyways, nice work on this chapter and the whole universes thrown out of balance thing.
Zero Unit RGB chapter 4 . 7/28/2012
If I'm not wrong, according to my resources, Lucemon is the strongest. Pride and Wrath were always the most powerful though.
Zero Unit RGB chapter 3 . 7/27/2012
Funny, Daemon expressed many of the other sins as well. Gluttony- his hunger for power and destruction. Greed- the desire to rule the worlds. Wrath- use of power to bring suffering. And Pride- not willing to accept help from the other Demon Lords. Impressive job and awesome fight scene. My most favorite part was MegaGargomon's wrath.
Zero Unit RGB chapter 1 . 7/26/2012
So far, I am loving this story. Nice work.
Mana chapter 11 . 5/18/2012
i don't think i've seen Patamons mega is it o. c. and could you have Henry scan it.
Anon chapter 6 . 7/12/2011
How are the guys going to react when they learn that each side has a species that is considered a Royal Knight?

Especally since Omnimon is supposed to be second-in-command and Gallantmon is what? third?

Then there is IPM the FOUNDER of the order.

And about the nothing to rule if everything is destroyed thing... What about the Abyss that YOU ARE RULING RIGHT NOW?
Anon chapter 3 . 7/12/2011
Minute of the Match: Megagargomon's Fouth of July From Hell mixed with Imperialdramon's back attack.

It proves that while the bunny might not be THE most powerful member of the team, DON'T #!$$ HIM OFF!

ROFLOL at Deamon's reaction- one of the few times the villian gets and OH *bleep*! moment.

Then the Positron Laser to the back! I wanted to see those two high five and give a cheer for Heavy Artilery.

Plus the fact that the Tamers saw the first half coming, makes you wonder who else recently gave the bunny the bird?

Then the fact that Terriermon is zero for two at calling when the opponent is down, but is VERY good at getting him mad!

Also more of a crackish thing:

Senario Bio-merge before the dump and Megagargomon steps on Deamon, everyone is looking around worriedly for him to appear when Henry realizes where he is and has to scrape what's left off of his foot.

All together now: EEEWWWW!
Kaylen Cooper chapter 14 . 3/18/2011
I really like this!

It's a shame that it hasn't been continued. If it ever is, I look forward to reading more. :)
The Violent Tomboy chapter 14 . 1/28/2011
Well, it's been awhile since the last update, but this was a fun read. HAven't enjoyed a Digimon crossover in a while.