Reviews for Digital Realms
zigmas chapter 1 . 1/17/2011
Cool story!

I've read it once, had lost it, then found again, then lost again...

And now it's FINALLY in my FAVS! :D
Greki chapter 14 . 1/13/2011
This is doubtless on of the best Digimon fanfictions I've ever read. I was so entirely hooked that I could not stop reading until now. Heh, I spent three days reading it.

anyway, pardon for my lack of reviews because you certainly deserve them, but as I said, I just couldn't stop reading up to this point. I sincerely hope you continue with this story as I see you haven't updated it in almost three years, but if not, well, I must say, thank you for such a wonderful time...

And I hatez you for leaving it in such a mean cliffhanger! XDDD

DelVarO chapter 1 . 6/29/2010
Very good story, and well written. Too bad it wasnt updated in a long time. :(
Female Marauder chapter 13 . 11/6/2009
Awesome story. I absolutely love your plot, and I also greatly enjoy your disclaimers. I just about died at the mention of a Shrubbery in the garden. The Knights who say Ni immediately sprang to mind. I also love your little HP names slipped in like Fluffy, the Keepers, and Chasermon. Those are much appreciated my the part of me that is a HP nerd. (and that would be 27/3 of me, btw). Great story!

-Female Marauder-
light soceress chapter 14 . 7/3/2009
This is really interesting. I am really interested in how Takato and guilemon will handle the consequence of their actions. Im also curious about what is going on between rika and takato, so far its leaning towards rukato,which i like since im a rukato fan. the fic is getting really intense. please update soon.
natcat5 chapter 14 . 6/11/2009
Holy frijole! I was out of breath during all that GrimExmon stuff! When Takato first started getting mad, I was just like, oh frick, oh frick, oh FRICK.

I knew nothing good could come of that boy's temper. Grimexmon? That i did not expect. I'm worried about how Takato and Guilmon are going to fair after this is all over though. That of course, depends on you finishing this story!
Pyroclastic flow chapter 14 . 3/21/2009
It was a year yesterday since you've updated :P
Teraunce chapter 14 . 3/6/2009
Nice story. too bad it's unfinished. awesome epic. 15/10.
zigmas chapter 14 . 12/20/2008

Must be continued PLEASE!

So cool!

## %

## %

Creampuff chapter 14 . 12/8/2008
Anon chapter 9 . 7/30/2008
" At last, the Ultimate cast the die onto the board. It landed with four pips facing up.

'First Cat,' Gamblermon announced. "

In an earlier section:

" The first category—Gamblermon casually called this ‘First Cat’—was ‘filled’ if the die showed one, three, or five pips on the top side. If it showed two, four, or six pips, then ‘Second Cat’ was announced by the dealer. "

Shouldn't it be Second Cat instead of First, because Gamblermon rolled four pips?
Maskmon chapter 6 . 5/21/2008
How did Takato come up with that question in the close to the middle of the chapter? Don't most people consider him stupid?
Maskmon chapter 2 . 5/21/2008
If you're doing it based off of the American version, than it SHOULD be called a D-Power,not a D-Arc. Just thought you might be curious.
athenaswings chapter 14 . 5/2/2008
i for one loved this fanfic. your description of the destruction of odaiba left a vivid image of a bloody carange, which was obviouslly the point. the way you described the whole digidestined with out a destiny and tamers with out duty was simple but effective way of describing the keepers at that point. but my favorite part was the whole dark and light theory and how it influenced the creation(i supose you could call it) of certain digimon.
M. N. Nep chapter 14 . 4/14/2008
Pretty good except those disclaimers are getting way out of hand (I tried skipping the disclaimer and had to scroll down that much text).

I also noticed that despite the second season (Adventure 02) showing Ryo in clear association with Ken (during the part where Ken got hit with a Dark Spore), they don't appear to know each other in here. Funny, you'd think the Tamers, having watched the series, would have noticed...

That aside, I don't really support any sort of pairings other than the canon ones so I won't comment over those.

Good job, but you really have to start reducing those disclaimers.
153 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »