Reviews for Digital Realms
Frozen Twins chapter 11 . 3/17/2008
Alright, Chapter 11 it is. Entertaining... but God moddy on all sides and parts. I still don't get a good sense of a lot of the digimon and even some of the partners and what there so renown for... except Impmon, Henry and Suzie, but other then that, it seems rather stale in all character development.

As for Grandracmon, no surprise there, if your going to bring in the dark lords, you might as well bring in the one who created them, but as for capturing Kari, not sure what to make of that, but I'll just have to see. I must say... you really cheeped the Silvermon out of there true power, and actually, your not the first to use the digimon for T.k's mega. It's actually a fairly popular side alternate, so I really wasn't affected.

As for QueenChessmon... what I don't understand is why there hasn't been a rebellion yet, or why rebel digimon haven't fought against her and her insane ways and arn't striking heavily now. If you had a government such as one as she had, there would be constant rebellions.

Anyways, other then the charactazation part, not bad.

Frozen Triplets

Lucas
Frozen Twins chapter 10 . 3/11/2008
Your right, this chapter is just a bunch ado about nothing...

Betamon X: ... you killed off a MegaSeadramon... AND THEN YOU DIDN'T EVEN INCLUDE THE FIGHT WERE HENRY AND KARI AND T.K KICK BUT!

Gomamon: Sure forget all about Jyou. Thanks a lot. I will be interested to see if his ability to heal digimon and everything he's learned about them will come into play.

I must say... for doing a Rukato... but still not willing to do Taiora? Let me tell you one thing... the only pairing digimon has ever made Canon is Takari... they enjoy fans beating each to death to much.

Anyways, this one was good, but was much ado about nothing, and you did seem to overpower the Keepers world, but still. Anyways

Great chapter.

Frozen Twins chapter 9 . 3/4/2008
Funny. Agumon and Guilmon share a lot of the same physical characteristics, and this ‘Velocimon’ fits the same mold. Is it some kind of unwritten rule that at least one major DigiDestined/Tamer/whatever has to have a partner who looks like a raptor?

You had another one of these in the last chapters, I just forgot to mention it. I just have to say, you already have Dorumon fitting the mold with Ren of the goggles.

Alright, nice chapter, not a whole lot going on, but I definitely think that you should have Lopmon doing a bunch of Gambling and kick but at it, then get Suzie to be a real pain in the rear to her, and scold her about it.

As for Ren and Eric... I BEG YOU! Don't make them stronger then the destined and Tamer's, I keep getting this feeling of them becoming to god moddy.

I will reiterate the lack of communication between Terriermon, Gomamon, and now Dorumon. They should be having a lot more prank style stuff going on between the three of them, there just isn't any of that.

Well, I'm going to take a break for a day or two, but see you in the next chapter.

Gomamon X
Frozen Twins chapter 8 . 3/4/2008
Alright, So I got my chapters mixed up. What I'm going to tell you know is a little late, but you'll probablly understand where I'm coming from.

A. Everyone can tell your going to bring in the Tai/Sora... and Matt (Guess my pairing) conflict. Not to secretive at all. Fairly out there (Either that or I just have a good eye for that kind of thing)

B. Suzie is the greatest character since ever.

C. Terriermon and Gomamon... I'm really confused on why you haven't had them interacting with each other more. I mean honestly, those two together... they would not be as passive as you have made them to be.

D. D-Platform... way to god-moddy, so is Ren, but I like the backhistory. Makes me think about Next (could this world be next, but Tsugari took care of it, so they didn't need to? Possibility)

E. Lucemon... I like... Just give Leviamon and Honorable death, I do enjoy him.

All in all, good.

Betamon X

Gomamon X (The X WILL COME OFF!)
Frozen Twins chapter 7 . 3/4/2008
Alright, yes, I'm getting back to reading this (Sorry about the break, I couldn't stand to read it, cause I was in a depression mode and my stuff's crap compared to this.)

Betamon X: Alright... if the rest of this chapter had been complete and total crap... The scene with Suzie would have made up for it all.

Gomamon X: Without a doubt.

I'll give a better review when it hasn't been two months since I read half the chapter.

Betamon X

Gomamon X (Gomamon X: For now... it will come off)
ThunderRiver411 chapter 13 . 2/15/2008
This is a good story. I'm working on a story too. Check it out sometime.
Ikaru Kakou chapter 13 . 2/9/2008
Well, having just finished reading the whole story so far, I must say I'm impressed. The length of the chapters is reminiscent of Ultra Sonic 007's chapters (then again, I did find the fic from HIS favorite stories list), which is always a plus. And the disclaimers are just plain hilarious.

On a more helpful note, some questions:

Will Jeri ever get another partner? (The Leormon isn't the only reason the question came up in my mind, as I was wondering if they might come across one eventually, although it would make sense if it was Leormon. Alternate reality Leomon ftw?)

The idea occurs that Mako might get another D-Arc and another partner, since Ai has Impmon and the D-Arc for him. Thoughts?

Alpha and Gamma seem like they could possibly be the same world. Some reasoning:

Both have a forest.

Both have springs.

ChaosGallantmon was sent by Barbamon, if I assume correctly. Barbamon sent his other minion to the same world, and since the Gamma people appear to have a stalker...

You might wanna clear that up, set some real distinguishing things in place (aside from the fire, which was a nice touch).
Marie Ravenclaw chapter 13 . 2/9/2008
cool, but i liked Keramon, too bad he is leaving. Well, this is a really good story! i love what you do before the story starts with your disclaimers. cant wait for the next chapter!
Silver Warrior chapter 13 . 1/27/2008
wow, a really cool story. GuardianAngemon was a major surprise. And Beezlemon Blast Mode against the Demon Lord Beezlemon. A good fight in the making there. And Gallantmon versus ChaosGallantmon.. now THERE'S a good fight. The Slivermnon were just.. whoa. However, on GuardianAngemon, weren't the movies canon, so Patamon could already Warp Digivolve to Seraphimon, his canonically strongest form (seriously, Seraphimon IS the most powerful Angel Digimon. Canon fact), So, what gives?
Frozen Twins chapter 5 . 1/20/2008
Let me just say that for this chapter, that was just a really cheap way of getting rid of the Sovereign... Like really cheap so you wouldn't have to deal with them at all.

Gomamon: As well for soemthing else... could you please let us know how the four quadrant theroy fits in? Cause you the four soveign, not knowing about the tamers when Azulongmon knew exactly... oh Crap...

Quote “I guess it depends on how we interact with the other world,” Henry said after a moment of thought. “I mean, if both our worlds have the same history, does that mean that there might be two different versions of one person living in each world? Think of the chaos…”

Are the soveigns from the Tamers somehow going to play into this, and become the soverigns of the other as well?

...

Frozen Twins chapter 4 . 1/20/2008
Arrgh... I feel like such Numemon poo beside this fic.

Betamon X: anyways, interesting thing with Riley and Yamaki... and GO CALUMON! I do expect more great things from you.

Gomamon: Lets, see, the next thing to expect is that the Adventures are going to be blamed for all of the damage by the goverment, making sure it doesn't seem like all the destruction was it's fault... I really hope you included that.

Frozen Twins chapter 3 . 1/19/2008
Well, lets see, very enjoyable...

Betamon X: and you even made Ryo cool for a second... ACK!

Eh... um... anyways, my biggest thing is about the Demon Lords, you did them so well! Leviamon (My Favorite) was exactly how I had imagined him to be. Although, you said that seven digimon where there, which makes me kind of sad... cause that means the six other demon lords and Grandracmon... which means that Impmon isn't a demon lord.

I guess I'll just have to momentai.

Gomamon: Alright, as for Beelzemon and his accent, I think it was well done, but overdone. Beelzemon does have sort of a southern/slave accent, but not to the point that you did it in this chapter. So you may want to ease up on that.

Well, I'll See you next chapter.

zigmas chapter 13 . 1/1/2008
COL!

Continue as soon as possible!

Beelzemon RULEZ!

# #

# #

zigmas chapter 3 . 12/31/2007
Wow!

And it's just started..!
Khajmer chapter 13 . 12/29/2007
Nolaquen, you are mad as a hatter, have an over-fondness for movie references, and are effing BRILLIANT! You are an absolute genius! You don't even have to read the fic itself to realize that, the disclaimers are insanely awesome enough. Now I want to see Takato year ChaosGallantmon limb from limb, Beelzemon turn his Demon Lord counterpart into dust, Leormon become Jeri's new partner (you better not have been needlessly leading us on with that, I want my favorite Tamer to have a partner again!) and anything else you've got coming up. Now, as if it weren't obvious enough *sets to Story Alert and goes to get pie*
153 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »