Reviews for Trouble Over Me
AshCarroll aka ShadowDiva chapter 15 . 12/9/2006
And now I'm sad, cause it's over. But that just means you can move onto other things. You know exactly what I mean. :D Great ending, and perfect characterization of both Jim and Jess. Fabulous, as always. :)
AshCarroll aka ShadowDiva chapter 14 . 12/9/2006
The site is finally cooperating. :D Loved the chapter. (Of course) Love the way you laid out the arguments and the stuff between Nick and Jess and Jim and Julie. Great scenes. Off to read the last chapter. :)
Judith chapter 15 . 12/7/2006
Excellent final chapter :D loved it :D

It's been a great story, you really dragged me into it.

Thanks for writing it :)
Judith chapter 14 . 12/7/2006
Wonderful new chapter :) Sad that there's only one more to go, but I can't wait to see what happens
AshCarroll aka ShadowDiva chapter 13 . 11/30/2006
Oh, ouch. Love this. Another great chapter. (Not that I expected anything less.) Can't wait to see what happens next. Continue soon. :D
Judith chapter 13 . 11/30/2006
Excellent chapter :) Really love this story
Judith chapter 12 . 11/23/2006
Really, really excellent chapter :) Loved it :D
AshCarroll aka ShadowDiva chapter 11 . 11/18/2006
Great chapter. But then, you knew that. ;) Love the Jess and Nick scene, and I can't wait to see what happens next, so continue soon! :D
Judith chapter 11 . 11/17/2006
Excellent new chapter :)
ryley chapter 10 . 11/8/2006
really great again!
AshCarroll aka ShadowDiva chapter 10 . 11/8/2006
Another great chapter. :D Not that I'm surprised. ;) Loved the scene between Nick and Jim. :D And I can't wait to see what happens next! Continue soon! :)
Judith chapter 10 . 11/8/2006
Excellent new chapter :) Really loved it :) Can't wait for the next
Ryley chapter 9 . 11/2/2006
excellent so far
AshCarroll aka ShadowDiva chapter 9 . 11/1/2006
Awesome chapter, but then, that doesn't surprise me. I never expected anything less. :) Loved the scenes between Jim and Alex, and like the way the Jess scene went. :D Can't wait till the next chapter! :D
Judith chapter 9 . 11/1/2006
Excellent new chapter :D Really loved it :D I can't wait to see what happens, love the way this story is going :D