Reviews for 7 plus 7 equals 3
Momo206 chapter 1 . 3/17
I always come back here to see if this story has been updated, even though it's been 10 years since it's been updated. It's that good.
Jennifer1298 chapter 2 . 1/16
Can u please make more chapter I want to know what happens
Jennifer Lee chapter 2 . 11/5/2016
Please make more chapters please
Guest chapter 2 . 6/10/2016
Please continue this please I dying to know next
Jennifer chapter 2 . 3/22/2016
More please I want to know if takumi go straight to nana to see if it's is etc
animefairy.122708 chapter 2 . 3/7/2016
Can u please finish this I want to know what happens does,storm off to Japan to ask her do they end up together or what please finish it I really like this story so much but I want read the ending to it
Jennifer chapter 2 . 2/21/2016
Come it so good what happens next
Guest chapter 2 . 6/2/2015
This is nine years late but I really loved your story and I am dying to know what happens next. It may be late and I know it might not happen but I really hope that you continue this story. I love it and I can't wait to see what happens next.
Guest chapter 2 . 9/5/2014
More please! I want to know what will happen next!
devilsama666 chapter 2 . 7/24/2014
This is really good . The characters aren't ooc and the woed flow beautifully . It's also quit interesting so far . I'll be keeping an eye on it . Good job and keep it up !
lazyass out !
JAJAwhoo chapter 1 . 7/20/2014
Omg, the best part was coming and you did not continue the story. I'm literally dying right now. Please continue the story eventhough it was published 9 years ago. I really love the storyline.
Andrearogue chapter 2 . 3/25/2014
I hope you finish that history is very cool, i love it.
Guest chapter 2 . 1/18/2014
More please! Its getting good!
Guest chapter 2 . 8/14/2013
Ohhh please tell me you didn't give up on this story! This is one of my most favorite story of Hachi and Takumi!
Misakixxusagi chapter 2 . 1/9/2013
Really looking forward to the next chapter! :D I love how it's getting excited and you made Nana reject Nobu!