Reviews for 7 plus 7 equals 3
Guest chapter 2 . 9/5/2014
More please! I want to know what will happen next!
devilsama666 chapter 2 . 7/24/2014
This is really good . The characters aren't ooc and the woed flow beautifully . It's also quit interesting so far . I'll be keeping an eye on it . Good job and keep it up !
lazyass out !
JAJAwhoo chapter 1 . 7/20/2014
Omg, the best part was coming and you did not continue the story. I'm literally dying right now. Please continue the story eventhough it was published 9 years ago. I really love the storyline.
Andrearogue chapter 2 . 3/25/2014
I hope you finish that history is very cool, i love it.
Guest chapter 2 . 1/18/2014
More please! Its getting good!
Guest chapter 2 . 8/14/2013
Ohhh please tell me you didn't give up on this story! This is one of my most favorite story of Hachi and Takumi!
Misakixxusagi chapter 2 . 1/9/2013
Really looking forward to the next chapter! :D I love how it's getting excited and you made Nana reject Nobu!
Misakixxusagi chapter 1 . 1/9/2013
I really like how you describe Hachi being their muse and all that stuff! Enjoyed this chapter!
buon I qua chapter 2 . 6/20/2012
Please update! I can't wait to see what'll happen next!
December 05th chapter 2 . 1/13/2012
are you going to update? please do
Darkemi chapter 2 . 11/29/2011
This is absolutely awesome! Please write more chapters.
PensiveProsperity chapter 2 . 11/16/2011
Oh man was that chapter good. I loved it and want more. Really want to know what happens next.
Weirdo-Lover chapter 2 . 9/13/2011
yesssss! .

I want to almost cry with happiness.

I really do wish the manga had gone like this.

I know drama is great and everything, but the way things are going in the manga, it's just too much.

Even in fiction, there's a limit to how crazily dramatic a person's life can be. It's like Legend of the Fall's all over again.

Don't get me wrong, I'll probably stick around to read NANA until it's finish, because I want to know what happens at the end and what not. But I also want to stick around and read your story, because it's almost...better?

I guess that statement doesn't make me a true NANA fan, but it's whatever. I'm a NANA fan, but not that much, ya know?

I wish the character's were just a little stronger lol

It's like Naoki is the only character in NANA that doesn't do anything crazy because of his emotions lol I love him! AND he wears a smile, regardless of how insane his bandmates are HAHAHA

ANYWAY, please update soon! I really like your imagination, and by the amount of reviews you have, I'm not the only one!
Zombie-Sex-Pistols chapter 2 . 8/6/2011
too bad you never finished it D: if you ever come back I wanted to say: I can't wait!
Galaxylam84 chapter 2 . 6/19/2011
I can't believe you didn't finish such a great story! this is amazing and right before the good part is done... how sad seriously!