Reviews for Bliss
Maiden of Memories chapter 1 . 4/18/2008
Gah! Your writing is awesome. I think Sora is often portayed as a childish, lovable idiot who's utterly positive /all/ of the time. But you've shown him in another light. You've shown that he does worry, and think and lament at times, even though he does keep his cheery persona to some extent- like with the comment about being a super hero. This is amazing because you've kept his personality balanced and most importantly, you made him /human/.

*Scuttles off to read your other stuff*
Lilcehmex chapter 1 . 3/19/2008
This had me tearing up by the end. I normally don't like Sora angst, and this wasn't one, but showed Sora how I think he actually would be after all of the horrors he's been through. I don't think he could be so happy and goofy after it all, though I definately prefer him that way.

Poor Sora. I feel so awful for him. -hugs Sora- I love you, Sora!

Wonderful fanfic.
twilighttries chapter 1 . 11/6/2006
Cute. I love it. :) You're great.
angelofsweetness chapter 1 . 10/30/2006
Aww, this is so sweet. You really captured Sora in here. Loved it. Write more please?
skilled-like-a-ninja chapter 1 . 9/17/2006
Another one of your stories that I've completely fallen in love with... you have Sora down perfectly. Yes, he's all carefree a lot of the time, but everyone's got a darker side and you've portrayed it perfectly. I think about the same topic sometimes...

then again, I think too much about things like that. Fabulous job again! _
Violet Vendetta chapter 1 . 9/13/2006
It sounds really good! I liked it, keep up the good work!
tyco622 chapter 1 . 9/12/2006
Aww, Sora needs a hug!

And Shannon deserves a hug for fabulous writing! *hugs*

-R
the general girl chapter 1 . 9/9/2006
Another great fic by Gray-Rain Skies! *Applause Applause*

Seriously, how do you write so WELL!
AstonishedOwl chapter 1 . 9/9/2006
poor sora! he's so sweet, yet just wants to be a kid again...

great story!

write more soon!
yu chapter 1 . 9/8/2006
I LOVE your Sora.

He's just...Lovable!

Really!

Great fic!

SK FOREVER! (even if it's just a hint)

-Sorry for my bad english, it's not my native language
ru22 chapter 1 . 9/8/2006
I was all,

ASDLKFASDKJGLLK. 0_0 When I saw this, 'cause yannow, Sora's hot and rocks and PWNs like that. xP fo sho'.

Anyhoo...

...wonderful! Sora's such an amazing character to write, and I appreciate such a great ficlet 'bout him. Yeahz. xD I was all "AW. POOR BABY." wah. xD obessions are scary.

good job! even thought it WAS sokai...XP (EWW!)

So going in meh Sora C2D

fave -Me
Koki-chan chapter 1 . 9/8/2006
I like serious Sora! It show that he has a brain in his head! But, I love all of your stories! You are one of the reasons I check the 'Kingdom Hearts' section each day! I love reading the stories you write! I bet Sora is REALLY jealous of Peter Pan! I know I am ... maybe Sora should take a trip to Neverland ... maybe that'd brighten his mood! XD But, I just love Peter Pan, I'll make up any excuse to talk about him! XDXDXDXDXD Anyways, yes, I love your stories, and this was no exception.
xsynthetic-smile chapter 1 . 9/8/2006
aslkjd; don't you just love sora's versatility? i mean really, what OTHER character can you make go through all these emotions without seeming too ooc? that's right, NO ONE. because sora just owns all. :]

i miss sora in kh1 though. really. i played it again just before the school year started, and well, even though kh2 sora is way shmexier, i can't help but miss the kh1 versions of them. in kh2, they just seem a little bit . . . off, you know? kinda like. well like they grew up, let's put it that way. :/

i think you captured that here pretty well. it wasn't really that heart-wrenching or anything, but yeah. it did make me go, "aw, poor sora." :(

write more soon, mmkay? _

xsynth.
destiny's crossroads chapter 1 . 9/8/2006
Great story. It made for a nice one shot. I really liked the emotion behind Sora. It's a side of him readers rarly see. Keep up the good work and God bless!