Reviews for The Treachery of Memory
lilawonder chapter 4 . 2/23/2010
Beautiful. One of the best examples of what PTSD feels and looks like I've read.
armageddon-incarnate chapter 4 . 9/21/2006
This was so good! I'm sorry it ended. Could you maybe write a sequel, or another fic kinda like this one? It was amazing!
AzureOcelot chapter 4 . 9/14/2006
The poem... how appropriate. Yeah, sounds like he really needs to talk to someone. Normally I hate cutting fics- they're usually hideously out of character- but in this instance, it made sense that Rodney would try to overcome lingering pain and fear of violence by inflicting it on himself, in a situation he thought he could control. And he was drunk. So, well done.
kamelion chapter 4 . 9/13/2006
Love the use of Whitman here!
Erikstrulove chapter 4 . 9/13/2006
I loved it!
Cygnet chapter 4 . 9/13/2006
I really enjoyed this story. Perhaps one day we might see the story with the ritual and the team, along with Carson and Elizabeth helping Rodney be well again. Thanks for sharing!
Tazmy chapter 4 . 9/13/2006
Nice story, because you know torture has to affect Rodney. In the scifi genre we try not to think about what that stuff will really do to a person, but in the fanfiction genre we are finally able to explore it. I love that. Part of me wants to laugh embarrassed for Rodney when he cuts himself. To say he wouldn't do that. But I know better. PTSD isn't necessarily about who someone is, so that's why I like the whole ritual idea. Rodney has to find himself after all that he went through.
Hisster chapter 4 . 9/13/2006
Amazing! I love the ending. Great job as always. :)

Hisster
angw chapter 3 . 9/12/2006
So confusing for Rodney. Is this all PTSD or something else? It must be hard on everyone else. How will they all 'fix' this? Can they?
StargateJunkie chapter 3 . 9/12/2006
Really great fic so far! Keep writing please! :)
Erikstrulove chapter 3 . 9/12/2006
I can't wait to see more!
Delka chapter 3 . 9/12/2006
I like it. I'll admit I had to re glance over it to "get" this chapter to come in clear, but thats me. Any H/C is good and this is good. Keep it up. I'll be waiting.
Hisster chapter 3 . 9/12/2006
Wow short but intense chapter took me about a minute to whiz through it. I am assuming Rodney wrote answers to the computations on his arms. Ouch! Next chapter soon, please.

Hisster
sammy chapter 3 . 9/12/2006
OMG! OMG! OMG! whats wrong with our rodney? and what was he writting on his arm?

so good. next chapter?