Reviews for Petition of the Heart
MIchigo chapter 1 . 8/15/2009
OK, I know I'm gonna get berated for saying this, but:

Gomenasai, I don't really go for ZxM fanfics.

When I saw the title of chapter 3, I groaned inwardly. I was like, "Great, another fanfic just like the others." And when I got to the part about 'come to my house' I stopped, went back to ch. 1, and wrote this review.

Does anyone notice that in the 'i loved you, I really loved you' scene, Minto could be hinting at a sisterly relationship? A fan-based relationship is unrealistic, as they were friends already. But seriously... Zakuro is Minto's idol. Minto was thrilled when she figured out that Zakuro was joining the team. And she was proud to call her 'Onee-sama.' It means elder sister.

Not 'my love'.

Not 'sister-turning-lover'.

Not even 'idol'.

'Sister.'

But the letters were good. Nice grammar, especially. Good grammar is hard to find usually.
o.O chapter 3 . 3/21/2009
You would rock at yuri lemon, you should make one. I loved this stoty very sweet.
Chopstickman chapter 3 . 11/1/2007
Totally awosome! I loved this story and everything about it. One of the best every written
Sheena-MFfan chapter 3 . 8/1/2007
Amazing! Awesome! Great! I love this! Zakuro x Minto is my favourite pairing! There aren't enough good stories for them, but yours is definitely good! If you're a fan of this pairing, I'd like you to read my Zakuro and Minto story and tell me what you think. Great job on your story, I'm just sad it ended!:(
Urooj chapter 2 . 7/2/2007
hey!

great story you've written there. I was wondering, how did mint get the nickname Katori [like was it used in the anime], and what does it mean?
Johnnycake's Girl chapter 3 . 4/2/2007
*claps* LOVED IT! There aren't enough good Zakuro X Minto stories. Great job
Thoughtless7 chapter 3 . 3/7/2007
Simply a-MAZING!
jooles chapter 3 . 12/14/2006
lmao the "may i eat you?" line is the best *wrights some thing on a peace of paper* (note to self use the line 'may i eat you?' on other girls.) lol
x.X Morgana X.x chapter 3 . 11/10/2006
i Really Loved THis little Story, Very Kawaii! I Love the "May I Eat You?" Adorable . I love this pairing and I think you did a GREAT Job nyan!
Teresa Kaiju chapter 3 . 9/25/2006
This chapter seems to be the weakest of the three. Unlike the first two, we don't get immersed in either girls feelings. It's kind of just, "Hi, nice to see you-" *Pounce* At least some hint of how Zakuro came to realize her love for Minto would have been nice.
Teresa Kaiju chapter 2 . 9/25/2006
I really liked the way this chapter shows just why Zakuro is open to and in fact inviting Minto's love. And it leaves me looking forward to Zakuro falling in love with Minto over the two years of emails and phone calls. But since there is only one more chapter, I guess this sweet part is gonna be real short.
Sayosi chapter 3 . 9/25/2006
Oh my, it's been so long since I watched Tokyo Mew Mew, so this was something very pleasant to read and bring back memories of marathoning the first 47 episodes in the span of a few days, then anxiously awaiting for the next episodes to be released.

My, how people change. Zakuro? Emotion? No way. There are two particular Zakuro lines that are definitely not helped with my perverted mind. The first line being "And what are you wearing?" GAH! Zakuro hath turned lecherous. Much, much amusement in that line, but the "May I eat you?" line literally sent me out of my chair laughing. GAH! times a million! With the context it was used in, my interpretation of the line might not be wrong, but still...

Overall, this was a good read and very enjoyable. Why must Zakuro/Minto fanfiction be so hard to come by? (And I am not writing one because the characters would be horrible butchered.)
Guest chapter 3 . 9/24/2006
My stomach is doing flip flops from the sheer cuteness of it all... !

You wanna know how good this is? It's so good that I'm gonna print this out so I always have it at hand.

I've been going on for about 3 years, and this is the first one that I decided that I am, most definitely, going to print out.

Once I get more paper, that is...

I especially liked the wolf whistle bit, and when they got to her suite.

S !

See how good it is? Why do all good things have to come to an end? Especially so fast...

Like this one

*goes to find paper*
Shikok chapter 3 . 9/24/2006
n0n! excelent!it was cute! so sad ;_; this was the end *sniff sniff*...i love this fic, you know, you coudl write more about this couple xD...btw keep writing more fics u...

see ya
Xanthera chapter 3 . 9/24/2006
Yay! This was so good! I'm sad to see it end. Heehee, the IMing part was cute. And I cought the little joke from the anime. It thought that was clever. It's episode nineteen, by the way. M. *lower lip pout* I hate it when a good fanfiction ends. This was a really good piece. Keep up the good work, you're writing skills are wonderful.