Reviews for Eggs in My Lap
RatherFabulous chapter 1 . 6/17/2015
"...she blarped some rat remains onto Harry's sleeve." always cracks me up.
Yah, I remember something similar with my pregnancies. Lots of blarping...
HoratiosGirl101 chapter 7 . 3/13/2015
will there be more babies?...please tell me there will XD
ryencoke chapter 7 . 1/3/2015
I stumbled across this fic and really truly enjoyed it. I loved how Harry really got involved in it all, and I can completely believe that he would do just as he did in the story. Rec'd this in one of my groups for others to read.
shugokage chapter 7 . 12/9/2014
Interesting story idea!
Guest chapter 7 . 12/26/2013
Did you ever get Pip's disease from Hermes?
DianeB chapter 7 . 3/6/2013
Considering we all know what happens to Hedwig in DH, this story is very bittersweet. But it's nice to know she's left offspring to carry on. Lovely story.
FatesShadow83 chapter 7 . 1/18/2013
Lovely!
PurpleBullet chapter 7 . 11/8/2012
I love this story.
Naruto-junky chapter 7 . 7/22/2012
You're brilliant! I really loved this story. It's one of those you can read on a bad day and feel a little bit better about the world.
krm3DeeDee chapter 7 . 6/30/2012
I really enjoyed this story. I don't think I've ever read anything like it.
Morgana Ravenheart chapter 7 . 6/21/2012
Dear Hedwig, and Hermes,

First off, I wish to congratulate you on your brood of beautiful baby girls. May they grow to be as inteligent as their father and as beatuiful as their mother.

Now, to the point. I may be aa little forward, but have you any new eggs on the way? How is the marriage (Joining) going? I would have Butterscotch, my barn owl, deliver this to Harry or Percy and they read it out to you, but my own Buttersctoch is expecting herself. The father, a beautiful male tawny named Levi. The hatching will take place a few days from now and everyone is on edge, including the owls themselves.

I wish you well,

Chloe Andrews

Hufflepuffian half-blood.
DammitJim chapter 7 . 4/11/2012
Adorable!
Laesk chapter 7 . 3/20/2012
brillent
Spirix chapter 7 . 12/15/2011
Holy horner that was the sweetest thing I have ever read. I just want to cuddle it to pieces.

LOVE IT