Reviews for TOS logged in
kudjiboy chapter 1 . 2/28/2010
...the hell?
everlastingxraine chapter 1 . 11/27/2006
This was so funny! Great job! "Raine gained the title 'Physchotic Bitch'" haha very good!

You and your story are saved to my favorites
kenna chapter 3 . 9/23/2006
robbie... this story is really wierd...it's realy funny though! did u have fun writing this story? lmao! ttyl!

kenna
screwthestandard101 chapter 3 . 9/15/2006
0.o lol... - Iamme
screwthestandard101 chapter 1 . 9/15/2006
-Dies laughing- Very nice, couldn't stop laughing even if I tried. - Iamme
Hi chapter 3 . 9/15/2006
Yay! Another update, no consequences this time either, you better hurry up with your other story though too, your getting dangerously close to your deadline. Anyway that was really funny, I mean the humor in this story never ceases not even for a second, but I won't complain about that because that would make me retarded. I liked all of it, and "Dykes on Bikes" gave me a good laugh... anyway see ya soon or talk to you on the phone or whatever, I cannot write right today, severe run on sentece alert... heh... I'm dumb... especially the last sentece AH! My dumb brain! Ah!

-Melissa (Yay!)
Alaia Skyhawk chapter 3 . 9/14/2006
HAHAHAHAHA! WEIRD but FUNNY. I liked all the (Elsewhere) bits. Good chapter.

Contraltissimo chapter 1 . 9/12/2006
A little more perverse than I care for, but overall very amusing. I like Magnius' screen name. XD
Alaia Skyhawk chapter 2 . 9/12/2006
O.O ...Weird and VERY funny. UP-DATE! UP-DATE!

Moonlight Mewmew MintxPai fan chapter 2 . 9/11/2006
This is a funny piece of work.
Hi chapter 2 . 9/11/2006
Yay, you updated again! Your on a roll this week Robbie! Anyway, once again you have avoided consequences of Alicia and the ugly spoon, HUZZAH! Uh, yeah so nice work I' ll be waiting for updates on this and your other story. Talk to you on the phone or see you later or whatever, mmkay?

-Melissa
darkfarie14 chapter 1 . 9/10/2006
rofl. Love it, the funnyest thing I've read in quite a whille.
Hi chapter 1 . 9/8/2006
Write more or you die! Got it Robbie? Nice job, and same as usual write more or there will be consequences involving Alicia and the ugly spoon! Lol, and update your other story too, mmkay! Loves you, big bwother! Lol

Not really your Sister,

-Melissa! Heh...
Alaia Skyhawk chapter 1 . 9/8/2006
Ok... that was random... and vaguely disturbing. O.o Good idea though, in fact I thought it was really funny. I'll keep an eye out for an update.