Reviews for All Over Again
bluerock500 chapter 3 . 4/27/2008
continue
Laurennn xo chapter 3 . 6/3/2007
I really like this so far, it's very different from a lot of Covenant stories, and it involves two generations, rather than just Caleb, Reid, Tyler and Pogue or the next generation. I think you should definitely keep going with this, you're a natural writer.
evilangel3326 chapter 3 . 6/3/2007
very good. interested to see where u take it. :)
Draco's Secret Lover chapter 3 . 6/2/2007
Poor Marsh! Loved the update, especially the part when they made up, and Caleb scared them. Update again soon!
FloofWolfe chapter 2 . 4/4/2007
Dark. Rather morbid. Just th way I like it. Is it finished? I'd like to see Redi next. Somehow, I see him with a bastard kid after the mom ditched, still has his attitude but he's gotten a little bit insane.
BelleRaev chapter 2 . 1/9/2007
no way. how could u stop this story? please please please tell me u haven't stop
878 chapter 2 . 12/15/2006
oh...creepy

keep going

and please don;t make anybody gay
Irish-Chick13 chapter 2 . 9/24/2006
This is a great story so far. Maybe a little bit more detail though... I CANNOT WAIT TO READ MORE! You are a really good writer! PLEASE UPDATE SOON! :D
Miss.Allerdyce chapter 2 . 9/22/2006
OKAY I DEMAND THAT YOU WRITE MORE!

lol jk, I really love this story please update soon!
Daydream1 chapter 2 . 9/18/2006
You're going to kill Sarah? Crazy...but I really like this story. Very different from the other Covenant stories out there. I can't wait to see more of Caleb, his son and the rest of the Covenant. Do they have kids too? This is a very promising story, keep going, please!
MadisonVictoriaMercer chapter 2 . 9/13/2006
UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE! I'M DYING TO SEE WHAT HAPPENS!
Draco's Secret Lover chapter 2 . 9/13/2006
O...I like Paris! Totally wicked, but still young enough to pull off some kinda 'innocent baby' routine.

Great update! Hope the next one comes as fast as this one did!
Doyoueverwonder chapter 2 . 9/11/2006
Creepy and lovely. :D
Draco's Secret Lover chapter 1 . 9/11/2006
O...

So far, interesting. I like that Caleb is becoming such a hypocrite here, using all his power after all that 'holier-than-thou' preaching against it in the movie. I found that to be quite irritating.

I also like that he seems to be leaving Sarah... I just never really thought that her character was very necesary. But since this story is written from her perspective so far, I guess she'll probably stay in it, and maybe go after the Covenant?

Do all of the boys have sons now? That might be pretty cool. Since these 5 are all the same age (give or take a few months to a year), then it would be cool if it was like that all through their family hostories, and that they all had sons the same age.

If you think you might be going in that direction, can I just offer myself up to be the mother of Reid's son? Pretty please? ::Makes puppy dog eyes:: You probably already have it all worked out, but just in case, my name is Becky, and I have blue eyes and dyed red hair, and a son named Eian. LOL.

Anyway, I like how they're all gonna go hide, but I imagine that Chase will find them anyway, because otherwise it'd be no fun.

I'm adding this to my story alert list, so I'll be sure not to miss an update!
Drink Sparky Cola chapter 1 . 9/9/2006