Reviews for In Medias Res
Loved this!
00-night-eyes-00 chapter 1 . 1/31/2014
love it
Literati Lover chapter 1 . 2/17/2009
This is absolutely adorable! I love it! Great job! )
ABOVEandBEYOND chapter 1 . 9/17/2007
i've read this fic several times. i just can't get enough of it. it's so sweet.
alice chapter 1 . 2/25/2007
so cute.

you're so articulate.

i love trories!
Kriti chapter 1 . 1/27/2007
And you manage to do it yet again!just like Who I Am...this one captured me completly...and it was just so adorabaly cute and mushy!what i especially liked was that unlike other one parter's this one did not leave you hanging at the end,wishing for the author to continue or write more...i was perfectly content with how it ended and loved how you sumed up bassically the most important parts of tristan and rory's life yet it did not seem like these were just parts or scenes,it seemed like a proper story flowing smoothly...the breaks and changes in time and place did not feel what i love about how you write...your stories always flow so well...you never seem to have any flaws in them..plus you write emotion so well,i feel the intensity of it-emotions of fictional characters in a fictional story...and thats so great!just keep up the super great please update Who I Am ASAP!
GGmadness2006 chapter 1 . 12/27/2006
wow that was amazing and so comlete i guess i mean i could see them literally going through life from when he was tacken into love to when they were togather. its so amazing i loved this story you should totally write another story soon i bet it would rock. so awsome jb again i thought it was great. please post more soon!

Happy Holidays!
ggfan01 chapter 1 . 12/10/2006
This was absolutley amazing, as is Who I Am! I love your original style of writing!
Rainy Days Should Never Fade chapter 1 . 11/12/2006
I am crying. The thing about these tears of mine... They are happy tears.

I worship the ground you walk on, I really do.
SarcasticLoner chapter 1 . 10/3/2006
hey

i loved this! i was a little confusing to figure out the timeframe between flashbacks, but i enjoyed it non the less!
RoryLoganFan chapter 1 . 9/20/2006
I, a faithful fan of Who I am Hates Who I've Been, of course loved this story. It was so cute and wonderful! Don't even stop writing!
Remembrance Lane chapter 1 . 9/18/2006
I LOVE THIS! Everything about it is cute and sweet and perfect.

It was amazing.

~Remembrance Lane
Katharina von Valois chapter 1 . 9/17/2006
hey!

veery cute, great story! good job, but i think the titla is "in medias res" instead of "in media res"
megliz716 chapter 1 . 9/15/2006
Aw! I loved it! I can't wait for the next chapter of Who I am, but take your time it's always worth it!