Reviews for My Son's Savior
Hitty-chan chapter 11 . 3/13/2013
I feel like bashing those guy's head In. THEYR JUST LITTLE KIDS!
SexIsSquishyxD chapter 1 . 5/8/2011
I freaking love it. 3 (:
ObsessiveCompulsiveReading chapter 16 . 5/27/2007
You're BACK! Great! I like this story and was hoping you'd continue it! Update Soon, k?
Psycho-Sango chapter 15 . 10/13/2006
oh i Love this story more more i love the oc Sess lord fluffy come to me i love the inu-boys
Punk Rock Miko2 chapter 15 . 9/21/2006
sesshomarucis so sweet in your story update soon please
Ryo-chan wolfgirl chapter 15 . 9/20/2006
I like how Sesshomaru is so open and understanding to his younger brother, Please write more soon.
emmalemon10 chapter 15 . 9/18/2006
aww, kawaii. i like this sesshomaru!
InuGoddess715 chapter 15 . 9/18/2006
Good chapter. I see a lot of sadness coming for Inuyasha in the future. Poor little guy. Until next time...
Ryo-chan wolfgirl chapter 14 . 9/16/2006
Wow Sesshoumaru is really out of character in this story... I like it though and I love how little Kouga and little Inuyasha act. Please continue.
emmalemon10 chapter 14 . 9/16/2006
can't wait for the next update! poor inuyasha, it's his human night!
emmalemon10 chapter 11 . 9/16/2006
*GASP* poor Inu and kouga! i'm so sad!
InuGoddess715 chapter 14 . 9/16/2006
Good chapters. I'm glad that Kouga and Inuyasha's respective blood families are accepting them. However, I am a bit more worried about Kouga than Inuyasha. His memories of their attack are much harder. Inuyasha was thankfully unconscious for most of it. But, Kouga was ataacked emotionally as well as physically when that sick jerk made him pretend to enjoy it. That seems have damaged Kouga somewhat more, as his distrust of his uncle seems to indicate. Poor little guy. But, he was still kind to the little lost Hebi, so all is not lost. Looking forward to more...I appreciate how often you post.
Ryo-chan wolfgirl chapter 11 . 9/15/2006
Poor Inuyahsa, Poor Kouga... if I ever see those men I'll kill them myself. Write more.
InuGoddess715 chapter 12 . 9/15/2006
Great chapters. It was very well-written, but, Lord, it was awful what happened to those two adorable little boys! How could anyone be so cruel? I sincerely hope that they do kill those two sick freaks when they get stronger. I was saddened to see that Izayoi knew she was going to die in a year, though, and that her boys would be separated. I just can't wait to see what's next. Looking forward to the next update...
InuGoddess715 chapter 10 . 9/14/2006
Nice chapters. I'm glad to see that Sesshomaru accepts Inuyasha as his brother in this story. And I liked the twist about Sessh being half neko-youkai. That was great. And I'm also glad that Kouga took the news of his parentage well. I just wonder how the biys are going to react to being separated. I hope to read more soon.