Reviews for Key to My Heart
Guest chapter 1 . 6/10/2014
Yeah...the most disgusting thing EVA
aurora0914 chapter 7 . 9/2/2013
This is awesome! Can you bring in some NejiHina as well? But youve abandoned this story,right? That is horrible! Update soon! PLease!
in your dreams as well chapter 7 . 2/9/2011
U haven't updated in years ! Whyy? This is such a good story plz continue dnt give upp
sasuhina gal chapter 7 . 7/1/2010
I loved this chapter btw can you make tamari the new student i hope hinata will be able to get her fathers why don't u put a part were hinata sings saukra drops that would be really story by the way
sasuhina gal chapter 5 . 7/1/2010
This story gets better ad better every time I read SASUHINA !
EVision chapter 1 . 5/26/2009
Oh this story is really good. Too bad i found it this late at night.. :(
LittleMissRealityI'm On DA chapter 7 . 4/7/2009
Aww! So kawaii! I luv this, except for the NaruSaku parts... And that its gonna be a LeeTen. I hate those pairings with a passion, no offense or anything. ; lol, well, great stuff, write more!
redfoxrose chapter 7 . 2/14/2009
This was a great chapter! I can't wait to read more.

I love how you have Sasuke and Hinata interact.

I wonder if Itachi is still around, or if he killed thier parents?

I hope you get the next chapter out soon!
ameliechanD chapter 1 . 1/13/2009
ok so i have read all 7 chapters you have put out so far and its a good story but i dont understand one thing, who's photo was it when you said "He took out his wallet and withdrew a small photo. He stared at the photo and a longing smile crept along his lips"?

also, im sure your quite pretty! even if you dont think so, phisical beauty fades and personality lasts forever so for all the girls who are pretty but total b#&*! $, they are in for a rude awakening cuz when their beauty fades they wont be pretty inside or out if you still doubt it let me know in your next chapter ive got about a thousand other reasons as to why outer beauty is bad (i would do it now but i dont think i could fit them all into this one review)_

anywayz keep up the good work!
UfailATlifenowDIE chapter 7 . 11/13/2008
this like one of the better stories ive read. hinata had me crying. i can relate to her. it was like watching a good drama. one where u wish it would continue *hint hint* anyway good story.
lovingo0Kawaii0oGirl chapter 7 . 9/4/2008
please continue! i love the story!

kisses

mary-am
SHeWithNoName chapter 7 . 7/30/2008
cool chapter
scatcat517 chapter 7 . 4/10/2008
Omg! the end of this chapter made me cry! I love this story!

Keep up the awesome work!
chancharan chapter 7 . 4/5/2008
please update soon...
winterkaguya chapter 6 . 1/22/2008
awesome story...i'm enchanted by it! update soon!