Reviews for Testament
Aviendhaphiragon chapter 1 . 3/21/2015
Nice. I like piecing things together like that from the one side of the conversation.
FearOfDeathIsIllogical chapter 1 . 12/9/2008
A great story. Very funny.
TwoClovedHooves chapter 1 . 8/25/2007
This is easily one of the most beautiful things I have ever read. It's touching, and eery, in a way, because I'm exactly the person who this story portrays (and I hope I'm like that when I'm old).

Actually, I first read this story a very long time ago, but I wanted to reread it, so I did, and I felt the magic again. Because of this story, whenever I have spare time in the presence of a dictionary, I look up 'warp drive' and 'tribble,' too see if they're there.

Star Trek truly has touched our hearts, in more ways than we believe. I know it's become my escape from a harsh world; when the VA Tech shooting happened, I watched Star Trek, and whenever I get down, I set the Voyager them to repeat on my iPod and listen for hours. It is through this that we have the courage to be the people changing the world, because we have a goal, and because we are not alone.

I think you should send this in to the Star Trek Magazine. It's a little late for the 40th anniversary, but it still perfectly captures what we fans are all about.
MuseUrania chapter 1 . 9/12/2006
Nice! :)
Tharin chapter 1 . 9/11/2006
A funny idea, and I liked the writing style. It would be nice if Star Trek would continue so long.
SonOfTed chapter 1 . 9/9/2006
In 2008 the adventure continues. If you don't believe me, visit StarTrek dot com.