Reviews for Damaged
steph chapter 1 . 12/29/2008
Oh you made me cry! Great story but now I'm all teared up! So sad!
UberPest chapter 1 . 7/16/2008
Oh, wow. Very good, very emotional.
GGjunkie33 chapter 1 . 4/20/2008
Very sad & angsty story, but really well written! Great job!
Mary91 chapter 1 . 3/20/2008
I cried so much... The story is well written and, well I can't write much in the moment because of the tears. I'm so sorry for Tempe, that she lost Booth, that she lost their baby... And have to see her best friend happy with child and husband

Mary
Ursa Luna chapter 1 . 8/19/2007
Ok I was in a forum and a post suggested this fic, and I love it although it's quite heart breaking and if you combine it with the fact that my winamp chose to play "Here I am" by Air Supply well... it had me on tears. Great emotionally charged piece.
OutlawsLady chapter 1 . 5/19/2007
Oh my God - I hate it when a story makes me cry - now I must find a story to lift my devistated mood. But it was a damn good story none the less!
labsquint chapter 1 . 1/28/2007
Wow. You are an absolutely fabulous writer. You've have a great capacity to bring out and across the emotional content of the stories and the characters to really touch the reader. You've got me in tears right now over this one. Well done...
astrakane chapter 1 . 11/18/2006
oh my god! it's so sad! but woaw! it's was breathtaking!
willowwood chapter 1 . 9/9/2006
Wow really loved that story, very sad but wonderfully written.
EternalConfusion chapter 1 . 9/9/2006
Oh, I think I want to cry now. It's so terribly sad that she lost the baby too; that's just really cruel, really unfair. This was written beautifully, I loved it...as much as you can love angst, I guess...
mendenbar chapter 1 . 9/9/2006
Very nice indeed. Pathos all around!
butterflygoodbye chapter 1 . 9/9/2006
AW! That has to be the saddest oneshot I have read so far. It was really really good though. Keep on writing good stories. Thanks!
BBXFan chapter 1 . 9/9/2006
Sometimes...you read a story that reaches across the pages and goes straight to you heart. This is that kind of story. I don't like character death, seldom read those kind of stories, but I'm glad I read this. Absolutely exquisite!
canthereisto chapter 1 . 9/9/2006
That's so sad! I loved that she only cried when she realised he wasn't there to comfort her, I think that's really in character. I loved the way you put the sometimes in there, maybe you ought to have called it sometimes. Anyway, I loved it, very well written!

Ava